Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i'm leaving the forum once and for all (i'm gonna keep moving forward)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
@yikerinos
@erenyeager
@Broly
@Miserable

thanks for everything guys, i love you all and i wish you guys ascend with a good girl

Get lost nigger.

cya on the bright side

Forward where bro? the road is closed.

Not listening to 9 minutes of rambling when you could have typed it out so it could be skimmed in 30 seconds.

Hope you find ways to cope or make it.
Try to get a part time job to cover college expenses, or try to studymaxx for those scholarship tests.

Best of luck.
Worst case, you can come back visit.

Last edited:
Looking at these replies I see why he left.

This.

Though sure getting away from the forum might make you feel better if simply being here is bringing you down but leaving is not likely to change your incel status anytime soon or at all unless you’re one of those rare types of individuals self improvement actually helps.

So good luck on surgery/gym/fame/thug or whatever form of maxxing that you ultimately choose to try and ascend with if that is your goal.:feelsUgh:

To be fair, nothing positive can come out of hanging out in this forum.

I would say “you’re here forever” but the forum’s gotten quite boring tbh

Nice sigma grindset, road to being a quintillionaire, you keep the focus.

To be fair, nothing positive can come out of hanging out in this forum.
You can kill time and sometimes it’s funny

how's that working out for you buddy.

It was nice knowing you, see you on a alt tomorrow

Get lost nigger.
Forward where bro? the road is closed.
Not listening to 9 minutes of rambling when you could have typed it out so it could be skimmed in 30 seconds.
This.

Though sure getting away from the forum might make you feel better if simply being here is bringing you down but leaving is not likely to change your incel status anytime soon or at all unless you’re one of those rare types of individuals self improvement actually helps.
Nice sigma grindset

No moving forward for your face

tbh speak @Animecel2D nigger

What does KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF stand for?
Can’t you see my sig? it stands for Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin Weak Beauty-less Incel Joyless Jobless Crippled Timid Demented Thirsty Momless Hapless Meaningless Sad Second-class Weak Demoralized Fuck-up

View attachment 510183

Can’t you see my sig? it stands for Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin Weak Beauty-less Incel Joyless Jobless Crippled Timid Demented Thirsty Momless Hapless Meaningless Sad Second-class Weak Demoralized Fuck-up
What does KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF stand for?

Good luck man, I hope you find what you're looking for.