Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm leaving for a bit. not that it matters

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
Some of the guys here might remember me rambling on here about this girl I had a crush on, think @SoycuckGodOfReddit does at least. It has now been 1.5 years since the day I met her and now 3 months since she rejected me. I was an idiot for letting my stupid feelings for her get the best of me. ever since meeting her my mental health, physical health and academics suffered greatly, all for what? some chick who my brain had convinced me was different while she is literally just another girl. My obsession with her plus finding the bp at the same time brought be close to ending myself.

I'm giving up. giving up trying to prove her wrong that she made a mistake by choosing some other dude over me. I'm tired of the endless effort of trying to become something that women want when that never works, given my genetics. the things I did change only had minor positive effects that amounted to nothing:

grew out hair, have good hairline. NOTHING.
lost some weight to get abs and remove face fat. NOTHING. The problem wasn't the fat, but the bones.
Got rid of patchy beard and always clean-shaven. NOTHING.
Went to the gym. NOTHING. Not when you have the frame of a woman on you.

The ugliness always wins. always. nothing I did changed it. I'm giving up.

I'm going to leave social media and maybe this forum for a bit, not to go touch grass or ascend, that's a pipe dream. but to use the time I have to change the things that I CAN change. My academics and career can benefit, and I want to lift again because of the health benefits, and am tired of physical weakness. There's also one long term hobby I want to pursue that needs me to spend more time on it. It's a shame how being born with the wrong genes means never being loved by another and never having a partner. but I'd rather be depressed and lonely with some money rather than without.

I will probably visit here though; people here still have some brains. also thank you @VideoGameCoper for the conversations we had here, looking forward to more.

cya, good luck getting over your oneitis