Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"i'm leaving because a forum, (a communication tool) that is 3 months old ruined my life

making fun of the "i'm leaving this board because it's ruining my life" posts

If you're on incels.is, good chance that it's ovER for you already. No amount of haircut, shower, reading, hobby, learning, etc. can fix.

This is where cucktears is wrong i thinking incels 'brainwash'. I actively seeking sites like this that i could relate to. I started off in forever alone and SAS but the anti dwellers and 'just get out there' generic advice givers pissed me off. Found this site by bouncing off reddit communities and lookism

I'm leaving this forum because I'm going to buy a new iPhone X.

This is where cucktears is wrong i thinking incels 'brainwash'. I actively seeking sites like this that i could relate to. I started off in forever alone and SAS but the anti dwellers and 'just get out there' generic advice givers pissed me off. Found this site by bouncing off reddit communities and lookism
Absolutely spot on. People seek out there palces. Nobody seriously WANTS to be like this.

If you're on incels.is, good chance that it's ovER for you already. No amount of haircut, shower, reading, hobby, learning, etc. can fix.

There's always a chance.

The sad part is feeling the need to announce it.

Eh, I sympathize with those people usually. I wouldn't leave but this can be a pretty depressing place