Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im learning to respect sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Sleep is a sacred act and should be respected. sleep is one of the best activities, it is based. You dont interact with normies in sleep, dreaming is great cope, you dont produce nothing for this society, also you rest, it is good for body and mind, comfy,etc.

Sleeping is the only true cope

over for nightmarecels

Sleep is good after you've had a hard day, but for me, it barely gives any sense of relief anymore.

take the sleep pill

Sleep is the only way to cope.

JFL when you have dreams about being Chad then wake up :feelsrope:

LDAR is truly the best cope.

Sleep more, because sleep is the cousin of death.

Sleep is a sacred act and should be respected. sleep is one of the best activities, it is based. You dont interact with normies in sleep, dreaming is great cope, you dont produce nothing for this society, also you rest, it is good for body and mind, comfy,etc.

I always loved sleep and it was always one of my favorite activities. Then I developed sleeping issues and insomnia.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Enjoy it while it lasts because if you're a trucel, the quality of your sleep will eventually decrease and go downhill QUICKLY.

I always loved sleep and it was always one of my favorite activities. Then I developed sleeping issues and insomnia.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Enjoy it while it lasts because if you're a trucel, the quality of your sleep will eventually decrease and go downhill QUICKLY.

Being asleep is like being dead, but for a finite time.

I slept 14 hours yesterday

I love dreaming while I sleep tbh. You get to experience new worlds and fantasies you would be unable to do as an ugly male.