Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m laughing like a maniac

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I found my 13 year old female cousin’s TikTok account. Remember, I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. We had a pretty good relationship back then, but then one day something happened. I had a fight with one of her female cousins who is 16 years old. No, she isn’t my cousin. She’s my cousin’s cousin.

Anyway, they are extremely close so she sided with her. The 16 year old cousin also told my cousin about my secrets (my history of stalking and the dumb shit I did in high school). My 13 year old cousin ended up blocking me on social media. The only thing I have left is her phone number, but she never replies to my messages.

I just found my 13 year old cousin’s TikTok account, and guess who’s in her videos? That’s right, her 16 year old bitch cousin. I’m laughing like a maniac right now. :feelshaha: They are hanging out and having fun in their videos. I feel extremely jealous. To think that this bitch decided to ruin my relationship with my cousin simply because I hurt her ego that day. Fucking bitch. I’m full of rage.

If I ever see her in public, I’m going to beat the shit out of her. :lasereyes:

You should have sex with your cousin.

Nice now post the videos

No, she isn’t my cousin. She’s my cousin’s cousin.
If i had a search bar i would've counted the repeatation of this shit sequence of words in all your posts and I'm sure it would be more than 10

Just stop obsessing over them. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing to do. Whatever relationships you had with them are over. Why do you even what anything with these whores?

I found my 13 year old female cousin’s TikTok account. Remember, I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. We had a pretty good relationship back then, but then one day something happened. I had a fight with one of her female cousins who is 16 years old. No, she isn’t my cousin. She’s my cousin’s cousin.

Anyway, they are extremely close so she sided with her. The 16 year old cousin also told my cousin about my secrets (my history of stalking and the dumb shit I did in high school). My 13 year old cousin ended up blocking me on social media. The only thing I have left is her phone number, but she never replies to my messages.

I just found my 13 year old cousin’s TikTok account, and guess who’s in her videos? That’s right, her 16 year old bitch cousin. I’m laughing like a maniac right now. :feelshaha: They are hanging out and having fun in their videos. I feel extremely jealous. To think that this bitch decided to ruin my relationship with my cousin simply because I hurt her ego that day. Fucking bitch. I’m full of rage.

If I ever see her in public, I’m going to beat the shit out of her. :lasereyes:
I am very sorry you have had to go through that mate, a reason why I hate the world.

How old are you?

Let it go. Stalking a 13 year old girl won't end well.

Share her tiktok i wanna See how your Desire / Oneitus Looks Like .

DM me If you wanna keep It Hidden @Aspergcel

Back in 2018, when I did an internship at an office (there were 3 people in my office). I had some funny thought, and just couldn't stop laughing for like 2-3 minutes. I most have looked and sounded INSANE. There was nobody next to me at the time, and the person opposite me couldn't see me but I'm sure he heard me

The Simpsons Reaction GIF