Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm kinda fascinated by foid internal anatomy tbh

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
im fascinated how the insides of their bodies look and function, how their so different from male insides, so very different.
female humans are of the same species as me, a male human, but their so very different from me.
they're born different, look different, act different and are different externally and internally.

i don't know why, i don't know how to properly explain this, but female blood and exposed female anatomy... interests me.
inside their disgusting, inferior bodies are blood, organs, muscle and bones.
when i see all the pain, violence and brutality carried out on foids, accidental, or purposeful in gore vids, their exposed blood, guts and bones remind me that their still human too, though an inferior kind of human.
i've always noticed that when you have differences, you have similarities, and male and female humans is an example of that.

Last edited:
@Liu KANG what do you think?
do you have the same fascination towards female human anatomy and biology like i do?

Same, Im also intrigued by female bodies

@Liu KANG what do you think?
do you have the same fascination towards female human anatomy and biology like i do?
Very much agree. I’ve downloaded several images offline about the anatomy of the pussy and where everything is. It’s not even a kink or anything but I’m just genuinely fascinated by it

im fascinated how the insides of their bodies look and function, how their so different from male insides, so very different.
female humans are of the same species as me, a male human, but their so very different from me.
they're born different, look different, act different and are different externally and internally.

i don't know why, i don't know how to properly explain this, but female blood and exposed female anatomy... interests me.
inside their disgusting, inferior bodies are blood, organs, muscle and bones.
when i see all the pain, violence and brutality carried out on foids, accidental, or purposeful in gore vids, their exposed blood, guts and bones remind me that their still human too, though an inferior kind of human.
i've always noticed that when you have differences, you have similarities, and male and female humans is an example of that.
Sounds like you want to dissect a woman's body (in Fortnite):ahegao:

Same, Im also intrigued by female bodies

Very much agree. I’ve downloaded several images offline about the anatomy of the pussy and where everything is. It’s not even a kink or anything but I’m just genuinely fascinated by it
@ApexLegendscel

if i had me a dead mayocunt on a table, i would gladly cut her open and take a peek at whats inside tbh.
it would be like opening up a box of chocolates.
i know i can look this shit up online, but its something you should see for yourself.

@ApexLegendscel

if i had me a dead mayocunt on a table, i would gladly cut her open and take a peek at whats inside tbh.
i know i can look this shit up online, but its something you should see for yourself.
Yes in GTA 5 of course

@ApexLegendscel

it would be like opening up a box of chocolates.
Fair enough