Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m just waiting on the color of the 14-year-old who went ER to be released before I make a thread about it.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
My mom thinks it’s a white boy for sure. I told hER I wasn’t going to jump to any conclusions.

There is always a chance the Jews who plan these events (if it was fake like the Trump attack in Butler or Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas) will surprise the American goym.

View: https://youtu.be/CSfuxjjmtPg?feature=shared

Seen someone on twitter already say he's an incel jfl... Minors can't be incel. Coping normies

comply with stricter gun laws

276116782_c37a89f458a82ee8bc146d2a54534852_800.gif

What the fuck? Is there a drought going on in Georgia? Water the grass you lazy inbreds.

There are “no strangers” at that school, everyone fucks someone’s cousin.

Blackpilled =/= incel. Knowing how fucked the world is =/= incel. Inceldom is a circumstance. Minors may become incel when they're older, and many will. Many are unfortunately destined to be affected by involuntary celibacy. But minors haven't had enough opportunities, haven't finished puberty, their peers have not long started having their sex drives etc. They don't have the freedoms or experiences etc to be incel.

Can you make a good guess as to whether they will be, sure. But that determination can't be made as a minor. Otherwise a lot of late bloomers or just regular ass normies would be considered incel, and that makes no sense. They live happy decent lives. They'll never be able to relate to inceldom in the slightest.

Blackpilled =/= incel. Knowing how fucked the world is =/= incel. Inceldom is a circumstance. Minors may become incel when they're older, and many will. Many are unfortunately destined to be affected by involuntary celibacy. But minors haven't had enough opportunities, haven't finished puberty, their peers have not long started having their sex drives etc. They don't have the freedoms or experiences etc to be incel.

Can you make a good guess as to whether they will be, sure. But that determination can't be made as a minor. Otherwise a lot of late bloomers or just regular ass normies would be considered incel, and that makes no sense. They live happy decent lives. They'll never be able to relate to inceldom in the slightest.

The same patterns that lead to inceldom are often visible early on, like looks, social awkwardness, or lack of charisma. A lot of this is already shaping how they’ll interact with others as they grow up. The world is messed up in ways that don't just fix themselves once you hit a certain age.

I often think that happiness and normiedom do not go hand in hand, although many people here consider that in this sociosexual hierarchy, the normie lives on a higher emotional and material plane.

Nobody cares about mass shootings anymore

Shit is so cliche

The same patterns that lead to inceldom are often visible early on, like looks, social awkwardness, or lack of charisma. A lot of this is already shaping how they’ll interact with others as they grow up. The world is messed up in ways that don't just fix themselves once you hit a certain age.
A lot of normies go through similar phases, but when they're minors. Some of them end up being accepted, especially if puberty graced them
I often think that happiness and normiedom do not go hand in hand, although many people here consider that in this sociosexual hierarchy, the normie lives on a higher emotional and material plane.
Normies live in bliss compared to incels tbh

My mom thinks it’s a white boy for sure. I told hER I wasn’t going to jump to any conclusions.

There is always a chance the Jews who plan these events (if it was fake like the Trump attack in Butler or Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas) will surprise the American goym.

View: https://youtu.be/CSfuxjjmtPg?feature=shared

we will take the guns away rather then deal with bullying because if people find out there is bullying at school they will be mad we allowed it to occur, and we don't, then a kid will commit suicide and we will keep our job by promising to be beter, plus they don't kill themselves always, so the gamble is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back