Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just tired

G

Guest2

Just drifting through life. There's no energy to expand on what I am. No time for shit. I'm constantly tired with more and more piled onto my plate. What's the end result that I'm enduring this pain for? What is the miraculous solution to my problems when all I can do is barely tread water. I'm too tired. I have very few real prospects and nothing interests me. What? Everythings going to suddenly improve when I get older or have this or work there? It just gets worse and worse and worse until you're an empty husk with nothing to live for but your body forces you to grovel just to stay afloat. I want to drown already. There's no ladder going to appear if you stay afloat for a certain amount of time. The water just gets colder. If I could just hold my breath and float then it wouldn't be a problem. It is what it is. But I can't. There's no energy to take breath in and my lungs are full of salt water. The struggle isn't worth it I suppose. It's better to just die than to have this lethargy take you over. I should probably just kill myself, but there's no hurry. I think it's easier to just drown and sink to the bottom. I'm already under with no hope of ever rising above, so why not go all the way if I can't get out? I guess I can't even decide that. It's not worth it though, I'll tell you that much.

I know how you feel bro. I’m looking forward to death tbh.

Smoke some weed instead of drinking alcohol

lol @ taking depressive drug as an incel