Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just tired and i've reached my limit at this point.

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
You know when you are a KID, YOU WATCH movies about romantic relationships and you are constantly told you're gonna get a girlfriend as you grow up? When you walked by a ugly subhuman, pitied him unconsciously and thought you would never be in his shoes or grow up to become a subhuman later in life. ALL the dreams and happiness we used to have, it's now vanished and long gone. I have heart palpitations, I need cigarretes and coffee in order to release dopamine, so i feel less depressed and suicidal. I know i'm not alone, and i'm glad i could join a forum like this, so more people would relate to me, share their experiences, frustrations and hardships in life, but we can't solve or save eachother, neither we can change society or force females to be attracted to us. We are doomed as social outcasts, freaks and genetical inferior beings. It's natural selection acting, slowly nuking the existence of subhumans and removing us from the genetic pool. It has become hard to cope guys, I don't feel pleasure anymore at doing anything, i'm just numb and depressed, empty.

This has been my reality, I made a wow to myself to never be fat in the face again but then i found out i was deformed and years later when i discovered this bc i was a kid before and didnt know about looks, I just collapsed, I still was able to put in 7 fucking years of work and finish college, I just wanted to reach my goals so badly, But it was futile, 2 nosejobs later and im in a horrible state of minds and a broken nostril.

It's natural selection acting, slowly nuking the existence of subhumans and removing us from the genetic pool.
Where does this idea come from? We are what, like 300k years into our genus and 4 billion years into evolution itself, if there was an end to this struggle it would have arrived by now.

Also, "subhuman"? Fuck that, female attraction is just one more retarded evolved instinct, I have no respect for their selection criteria and I will never consider myself subhuman because I don't meet their dogshit standards.

I've already given up I don't even want to be set up with a girl either I'll just bring her down with my attitude and she'll leave me within 2 months

You know when you are a KID, YOU WATCH movies about romantic relationships and you are constantly told you're gonna get a girlfriend as you grow up?
The disappointment is one of the worst things for me. When you're a kid, society sets you up to believe that you will go out on dates, marry a loving woman and maybe start a family. You develop an idyllic picture of where your life will go. It makes it even worse when you later find out you're unable to attain these milestones. :feelsbadman: