Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m just sick of being rejected

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I don’t see how I can go so many years and get zero female attention. I’m not even a nerdy anime basementcel, I actually get out of the house. But still no girl will date me. New clothes, lose weight, put on muscle, no matter what I just can’t win.

That's just how it is man we were lied to and we are being lied to you always see this shit about lonely girls and oh dont you know women suffer too, it is all a fucking myth women are the most protected people in tbe west as our governments push an anti male social contract and all these nerdy girls that like anime or videogames are all just fucking whores, they do not have a problem with relationships like we do the only relationship troubles those women have is with their fathers. No matter what I fucking do it is impossible it has been about a year and a half since I have even talked to a woman under any context and it was about 2 sentences, they make up their minds minutes before they even consider talking to us how the fuck do they expect me to have a chance?

Ok I’m done venting, time for action. As of right now I am going 100% looksmaxxing. I will be increasing my steroid dosages and adding in additional compounds. I will also use some exotic fat burners. My diet will be onpoint and I was stop eating chocolate like a little kid. I will be shredded and muscular with an improved face due to low body fat. Sure only 1% of women may like this look but currently I appeal to 0% of women, so that will be a huge improvement. Needless to say I will be living in the gym.

Ok I’m done venting, time for action. As of right now I am going 100% looksmaxxing. I will be increasing my steroid dosages and adding in additional compounds. I will also use some exotic fat burners. My diet will be onpoint and I was stop eating chocolate like a little kid. I will be shredded and muscular with an improved face due to low body fat. Sure only 1% of women may like this look but currently I appeal to 0% of women, so that will be a huge improvement. Needless to say I will be living in the gym.
Even if you go to the gym and achieve a fit, muscular body, women will not notice you. You need a good face to attract women, not a good body.

over for chadcels

no wonder we let you post here

I’m so mad right now my arrhythmia is acting up lol. Don’t think I have raged this hard since my company summer company picnic.

I’m so mad right now my arrhythmia is acting up lol. Don’t think I have raged this hard since my company summer company picnic.

Lol u also got cardiac arritmia when triggered? mine is so bad when i go off meds its crazy

If you're not genetically gifted, it's over.

Lol u also got cardiac arritmia when triggered? mine is so bad when i go off meds its crazy
I also drank alcohol and lots of caffeine too today so I’m sure that doesn’t help either.
:feelshaha: