Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm just shitposting for fucks sake, is this still safe?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

:giga::feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Over for clowncels @Weeb25

Just invocate the next shooting and blame men for it.

Imagine living in America :feelshaha:

Nothing is safe

Everything is permitted

EAT SHIT FEDS :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala:

I wouldn't be surprised if the police contacted me one day,my two Google accounts were canceled last week,and my phone number is banned from every big social media site.

wtf are clowncels? :feelskek:

Word has it that they will put us in concentration camps.

But seriously, us blackcels are fucked because coalburners are fat, brainwashed and mentally ill. I would rather date a zoophilic woman who has never been with a human male and got fucked by 9 dogs over a coalburner who "only" got fucked by a black man.

They seriously think a storm of mass shootings will occur because of this movie. Feds are such retards.

Lol if anything happens at this point it will be because of how hard they memed it.

Normtards and cucks talk about incels shooting up theaters more than incels do. That seems to be one of the only things they have to say about incels.

This kind of stuff is why I'll never visit America. They've probably already put me on several lists because of the sites I browse.

Clowncels will triumph

LOL...I just imagine some dude sitting in a dark separate room at the FBI reading our shitposts every day. Some other cop opens the door and asks: "So do you think they are dangerous?" and the special agent is like: "No dude they are just larping tbh but the clowncels are some crazy motherfuckers bro."

We are, and i will allow you to join, it's just that the little clowns are sleeping as we speak
Tbh you need to show me proof of that you are the proto-clowncels ngl.

It's over for gringocels :feelskek: