Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm just not good enough for women, and it isn't my fault

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
We have to remember sex is a market and in this market men are products, there are good products and flawed products, we are the products that were produced wrongly and that's why no woman has ever chosen us. I hate people who talk about their sex lives as if they could control them, I can't control mine, I never had the privilege of choosing the sex life I want, I live the sex life that my conditions forced me to suffer, this is why I will never relate to people who are virgins by choice, because in my case there isn't an opportunity to choose, any person who has choice in their sex life is an empowered privileged person we should have zero sympathy for, there's a big difference between people who control their sex lives and people who don't, and the word "incel" highlights this difference more than the word "single" does, we aren't just single, we're INCELS. There are people out there who have the sex life they chose, I don't control my sex life, I didn't choose this, I'm living this sexual scarcity because there's no other opportunity for me, I'm ugly and women are shallow, and this world sucks.

I didn't choose my face, but I know it is one of the reasons women classify me as not good enough for them, that's why I'm a 22M rejected virgin, my physical appearance is one of the reasons why, each time I was invited to a party, I ended up seeing everybody else kissing and flirting while I see I can only be a spectator of other people's success.

I haven't ever rejected a woman who liked me, because no woman has ever liked me in these 22 years I've been alive on this Earth. Sometimes I actually like what I see when I look at the mirror, I like how I look, but I also know women out there don't think the same and that I'm an unattractive man, I have a nerdy face with ethnic skin and indigenous prey eyes, and I feel women judge my looks all the time

Last edited:
>sex has existed since before human existence
>capitalism has existed for a couple centuries at most

nah
The market and the laws of demand and supply are almost as old as society itself, capitalism only potenciated it and also potentiated a hierarchy where the owners of the factories benefited from the wage-slavery of others.

Wageslaves have no option but to work in order to make other people rich.

Sex is also a hierarchy anyways.

The market and the laws of demand and supply are almost as old as society itself
the 'law of supply and demand' was only formulated in the 17th-18th century

it has to do with things like prices, markets, value, etc., which simply didn't exist in early societies and wasn't as important until capitalism gave the (((merchant))) class dominance

It is your fault sweaty, you give women the ick!

We have to remember sex is a market and men are products, there are good products and flawed products, we are the products that were produced wrongly and that's why no woman has ever chosen us. I hate people who talk about their sex lives as if they could control them, I can't control mine, I never had the privilege of choosing the sex life I want, I live the sex life that my conditions forced me to suffer, this is why I will never relate to people who are virgins by choice, because in my case there isn't an opportunity to choose, any person who has choice in their sex life is an empowered privileged person we should have zero sympathy for, there's a big difference between people who control their sex lives and people who don't, and the word "incel" highlights this difference more than the word "single" does, we aren't just single, we're INCELS. There are people out there who have the sex life they chose, I don't control my sex life, I didn't choose this, I'm living this sexual scarcity because there's no other opportunity for me, I'm ugly and women are shallow, and this world sucks.

I didn't choose my face, but I know it is one of the reasons women classify me as not good enough for them, that's why I'm a 22M rejected virgin, my physical appearance is one of the reasons why, each time I was invited to a party, I ended up seeing everybody else kissing and flirting while I see I can only be a spectator of other people's success.

I haven't ever rejected a woman who liked me, because no woman has ever liked me in these 22 years I've been alive on this Earth. Sometimes I actually like what I see when I look at the mirror, I like how I look, but I also know women out there don't think the same and that I'm an unattractive man, I have a nerdy face with ethnic skin and indigenous prey eyes, and I feel women judge my looks all the time.
Can relate, I didnt choose to be born Non NT, I didnt choose to be short, I didnt choose to be babyfaced, I didnt choose to have a small frame, Foids already decided our fate, aka to rot until our early deaths.

It is your fault sweaty, you give women the ick!
I have had short-term females friends who actually liked my personality, so that hypothesis is discarded, those whores still prefer to go with the stereotypically attractive men. I was invited to parties by my friends and I went only to end up seeing everybody but me kissing and flirting, that was how I learned my place in the sexual market.

Jfl at women and normies, I have zero sympathy for them, they aren't even human beings to me.

I have had short-term females friends who actually liked my personality, so that hypothesis is discarded, those whores still prefer to go with the stereotypically attractive men. I was invited to parties by my friends and I went only to end up seeing everybody but me kissing and flirting, that was how I learned my place in the sexual market.
were you the gay best friend?