Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm just not a sexual being honey

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/s3cvhd/giving_up_sex_with_men_has_been_the_best_thing/

In my most recent dating history (2 years+), I haven’t had sex. It was a gradual thing - I started to realize I actually didn't want to, so I was doing less and less. And it was MUCH EASIER when things ended with a guy, knowing we never had sex. I have been giving myself away sexually for so long. Crossing my own boundaries. I found a deeper level of respect and value for myself once I stopped having sex and acting sexy.

What happens when you date a used up roastie :feelskek:

Those women are like parasites. It goes either way, they are unglued worms hungry for the souls of people until they find someone who's indolent enough to let them attach to their lives and drain their resources; or they are parasites that got used to drain for being born with privileges, and have to be unglued from the source, making them cry out of hunger.

I took a lot of flack for saying most modern women aren't interested in sex. (except with ultra Chad)

Those women are like parasites. It goes either way, they are unglued worms hungry for the souls of people until they find someone who's indolent enough to let them attach to their lives and drain their resources; or they are parasites used to drain and have to be unglued from the source and now they cry out of hunger.
Men truly deserve these kind of women

A nice thing about the world is the men and women of every generation deserved each other.
Except that we're paying for the sins of the generation that gave women "rights" :feelskek:

Except that we're paying for the sins of the generation that gave women "rights" :feelskek:

Ya its not perfect fairness in honesty :feelshaha:.. but the women of our generation have complete losers like us, soyboys and player Chads mainly to choose from.

‘I was promicious for years’. She needs stoning by the law.

What are men doing in sexless relationships??:feelsmega:
Literally the only thing that gives modern relationships any sense.

it's like all foids formed a union and went on strike together

No, many men deserve it, and I mean it, I'll let you figure out why
They are animals, of course. Lobotomized cows that rather focus on whose of them is white, black or spotted instead of seing the parasites on them.

Imagine you finally get a foid to accept you and she’s like this:feelsrope: