Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm just laughing

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
Whenever I look at gigachad or any other chad on the Internet I just... laugh. Laugh because I wasn't born this way. Laugh because I will never expierence love, unlike him. Laugh because society will time and time again reject me for not being attractive enough. I laugh because I was born ugly. It helps me cope and not commit suicide

Attachments

• IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 137
He who laughs last, laughs best.

it really is funny
just how some people are born as gigachads and literally live life on tutorial mode while for others, it never even fucking begun because they were born ugly and became socially handicapped.
i just laugh at it now too. I used to be angry, to scream and yell
but it's just funny now. truly there is no justice in the world.

i cry til i start laughing
And i laugh til i start crying again

Stop posting the joker, you're making us bigger fucking memes than we already are.

Stop posting the joker, you're making us bigger fucking memes than we already are.
Everything is meme today, these zoomers are meme-bots.

Chad

How will you cope unfitcels? :soy::soy::soy:

I don't like that of all things comic characters (I don't care for comics and think they're juvenile anyway) are the top cinema 'trend' today. They're all stupid and overdone to me now.

That said, this installment of Joker is refreshing and has managed to piss people off in the right way. It really takes home that yes, fucking (ie. Bullying) with people can lead to the inevitable. And I don't blame the victims of bullying much at all.

Fuck society that rewards sociopaths and criminals (the current US President, major billionaires, or even just your corporately enabled low-level shitsack to make your life hell, etc) that turns around and cries when the victims say fuck it and play by their games but without Chad-tier popularity/social bullshit acceptance.

Society is all fake bullshit that hurts almost everyone but the entitled. Joker just says fuck it, people are stupid and evil. Be less like that and Joker wouldn't have to become.

Last edited: