Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m just going to go out one day and never look back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Tired of these fucking helicopter parents. Just gonna take the car out one day and hop on the interstate and never look back. Fuck them. Fuck school. Fuck not getting laid because of not only my ugly face and mental illness, but my helicopter abusive parents.

just become homeless theory

I feel your pain, my parents are not helicopter parents but i want to move out too.

Move out asap

@LastGerman this isn't even an option

don't go ER buddy boyo

Well seeing as you’re a teencel and you mention driving you must be American.

If I were you I’d steal their car, go do crazy shit and be low inhib as fuck for a week and then blow my head off afterwards.

homeless cels have it very hard. outside of joining jobcorps, military, and few other things there is no hope

Tired of these fucking helicopter parents. Just gonna take the car out one day and hop on the interstate and never look back. Fuck them. Fuck school. Fuck not getting laid because of not only my ugly face and mental illness, but my helicopter abusive parents.
my nigga

I feel u i live with my mother and i hate her but i can't do anything because i'm a neet lmao

Well seeing as you’re a teencel and you mention driving you must be American.

If I were you I’d steal their car, go do crazy shit and be low inhib as fuck for a week and then blow my head off afterwards.

thats my plan.

Good luck tbh

Well I hope you're not gonna just blow your brains out

I’ll probably get killed by someone else or a cop before I end my own life because God can forgive those who slide but he ain’t forgiving suicides so that means someone can go duck off and hide after they let off that four five. (Sorry my nigger kicked in had to rap)

Yes you should do that

Use your bbc in europe

Use your bbc in europe

if I stay with my family my mother is allegedly bringing me to Paris or London this summer so we’ll see how it goes
That will be my first time in Europe ever btw my little brother went for some shit but he told me certain countries were racist asf lol

Worst part it you can't even change from being helicopter parented, I feel your pain bro

I tried driving a few times. One time, I almost crashed into a car on the freeway that was speeding. Another time I almost ran over a bunch of people because I almost lost control of the vehicle and almost accidentally plowed the car into the crowd