Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm just glad women are mortal.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
Men are mortal too but It fills my heart with joy that each and every whore who are riding the cock carousel now will die one day. This is such a good news! Haha!

Idk about you guys but just contemplating this brings me so much joy and freedom.

A whor's death is worthy of celebration.

Men are mortal too but It fills my heart with joy that each and every whore who are riding the cock carousel now will die one day. This is such a good news! Haha!

Idk about you guys but just contemplating this brings me so much joy and freedom.

Cope

Doesn't make me feel any better about being inkwell

Here lies

Rebecca

She misses Chad's cock

Doesn't make me feel any better about being inkwell
Yea true. Unfortunately, all foids will die knowing that they have had romantic relationships and pleasurable sex while all men will die as virgins who had miserable lives.

Yea true. Unfortunately, all foids will die knowing that they have had romantic relationships and pleasurable sex while all men will die as virgins who had miserable lives.
Exactly

based GrAYfag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back