Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm just finished reading "whatever" by houellebecq(PBUH) Blackpilled Novel

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
It was absolutely the same as reading old r/incels for a month.

The novel is an blackpill from the start to the end, it even have an truecel 27 old kissless virgin side-protagonist(that i personally consider the TRUE protagonist) called Raphael Tisserand

I don't want spoil anything, but the part that touches me the most was this: The protagonist takes tisserand to a nigth club in christmas to help him escape inceldom, what it was obvious to happen(both in the reader and the protagonist mind) happens, he got brutally cucked and amogged again and again, when he was finally putted aside by a tyrone and he got desesperate, the protagonist tells him

Of Course, it was fucked since the start, Raphael, you will never be the erotic owner of an girl, you have to be aware, those things are not for you, anyway, its too late. the sexual failure that you haved since your teen years, Raphael, the frustation that follows you since you have 13, have leaved in you an permanent mark. even supposing that you were able to find a woman now -Thing, i honestly, is not  going to happen -i will never be enough, you will always be an orphan of those teenage love stories you never have, in you the wound is too painful, it will just grow by time, an brutal bitterness, without remision, that will ending consuming your hearth, for you there will not be redemption or liberation, so are the things, but that don't means there's not chance of revenge, you also can posess the women you desire so much, you can even posess the most valuable thing they have, ¿what's the most valuable thing they have, raphael?

The protagonist later tells him

It's not their beauty, don't lie to yourself, is also not their vagina, not even their love; because all of that dissapears with life, and now you can also posess their life, be a criminal since this nigth, trust me, my friend, is the only chance you have, when you feel those woman temble under the point of your knife, supplicating for their young, you will be the master: you will posess them in body and soul, maybe you can even tear them some caress, before their sacrifice, some tasteful caress; A knife, Raphael, is a renowed ally

They later wait until the tyrone ends dancing with some Roastie Tisserand was trying to engage before being amogged and excluded(muh confindeziz) they follow them in Car until they partake in front of the sea to have sex, then the protagonist give him a knife, and waits, tisserand later returns, saying he can't do it, he just sit there, watching how he penetrate her and play with their boobs, he masturbated and leave.

The latter dies in an car accident one day after that, this novel must be the-must-read of every blackpiller and incel, even if lecture is not for you.

Additional quotes from the book:

Sexuality is a system of social hierarchy

Sexual liberalism produces an phenomena of absolute impoverishment, some get sex all the time; Others five or six times their life, or never, some do the love with tens of woman, others with none. that's what is called «law of market». It's an economic system that forbids the free fires, everybody finds, more or less, find their grave. In a sexual system that forbids adultery, everybody works his way, more or less, to find his bed companion, In an economic system totally liberal, some accumulate inconmesurable wealth, others falls in unemployment and misery. in an sexual system totally liberal, some have an erotic life, varied and fun; Others got forced to be reduced to masturbation and loneliness

61wW9OwdYKL.jpg

@nausea your review?

please tell me how much suifuel is this?

thx for the thread and the mention eh

Yeah OP, Houellebecq is blackpilled as fuck. I didn't read his book(s) but I did watch the movie version of 'whatever'. Absolutely blackpill. A must watch for those who don't want to read

nausea said:
please tell me how much suifuel is this?
thx for the thread and the mention eh
The Incel ends death after being turbocucked and the volcel protagonist is pessimist as fuck, i say is mostly ascendencefuel

And you are welcome tbh, you belong to the minority that enjoys culture(including incel culture) instead of talking about dicks size and race baiting all day.

LDPE said:
Yeah OP, Houellebecq is blackpilled as fuck. I didn't read his book(s) but I did watch the movie version of 'whatever'. Absolutely blackpill. A must watch for those who don't want to read

I refrain about watching movie or serie adaptations of novels tbh, the novels always are superior, and i see that the actor that they choose to pay tisserand is a chad, absolutely fail.

houellebecq is the most blackpilled and incel-related writer I've ever encountered since "my twisted world" lol

I don't think I could endure that book.