Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m just asking for 1 girl to be willing to go out on one fucking date. Is that too much to ask?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is insanity at this point. I’ve downloaded and deleted these fucking dating apps DOZENS of times over at this point over the span of at least 3 years, AND NEVER BEEN ON 1 FUCKING DATE. I don’t only like hot girls either, actually I NEVER like super hot girls. I only like average and slightly below average girls, and even so, not 1 date? Not one girl willing to hang out even once? How is this even possible? The few matches I do get a week, usually NONE even reply to me. It’s obvious why most men are giving up dating, it’s obvious that they just can’t take this frustration anymore.

Chad, toilet, dog only buddy boyo

it's for the best.they just want to fornicate and be someones toilet.not that you are much better,but it's still more egregious for a female to fornicate considering how they can easily get into a good marriage. Also begging to be in sin is begging to be sent to hell.

Another thread like this :feelskek:

In 2016, I spent a majority of my free time improving my mathematical abilities or reading bits of "adult subjects". For my "Special Ed" courses, I was greatly ahead of my classmates. One of my teachers actually noted this publicly. Still, I was unfit for several dates.

In 2016, Shannon was doing this:

P.S: I don't gauge an individual's intellectual abilities solely by the presence of a driving license.

Last edited:
Never used a dating app, I don't think I'll have any success.

I understand your pain though.

Thankfully I never wasted my time on dating apps.

Tried a dating app for the first time recently as a desperate move, 0 success nor do I expect it at this point. Especially since I'm in a third world country and I'd prefer to stay a virgin than to fuck an obese abomination like the majority of women here.

Even normies are seen as trash in those dating apps.

I don’t only like hot girls either, actually I NEVER like super hot girls. I only like average and slightly below average girls, and even so, not 1 date?
Why not like every single girl on the app? That's what I did. Not that it worked, mind you, but I had to try.

Yea i hate those apps. One time i got a match with a land whale, so i said hi to it and was unmatched right after. That fat beast was offended that I thought id have a chance with it

Why not like every single girl on the app? That's what I did. Not that it worked, mind you, but I had to try.
That’s what everybody else is doing, so it’s a lost cause.

Just a sec I’ll check…k, asked 3.5 billion girls, they all said no.

Tinder has an algorithm that will basically shadowban you extremely fast if you try to swipe right on every girl

Yea inkwell stay in your lane:foidSoy:

In 2016, I spent a majority of my free time improving my mathematical abilities or reading bits of "adult subjects". For my "Special Ed" courses, I was greatly ahead of my classmates. One of my teachers actually noted this publicly. Still, I was unfit for several dates.

In 2016, Shannon was doing this:

P.S: I don't gauge an individual's intellectual abilities solely by the presence of a driving license.
get a better oneitis nigger :owo:

Dating apps are a scam to extract as much money out of you as possible while maintaining the illusion that a woman is waiting just around the corner.

Same. And my dumbass keeps trying over and over and over on these apps with 0 results.

If you arent chad or Rich, then yes it is asking for too much. Instead you need to know your place and let her chase chad only.

Also keep paying those Tax dollars to keep funding all those Single mothers bastard kids that Chad pumped the bitch with and then ditched the roastie like spoiled meat. Just.. Stop bothering her OK?

Even about six years ago?
Oh I'm not sure about 6 years ago. But as of recently they put some measures in place like that, even wheat waffles stated in his videos

Oh I'm not sure about 6 years ago. But as of recently they put some measures in place like that, even wheat waffles stated in his videos
Yeah well, I haven't touched it since then. Couldn't get a single date, so I figured it was a waste of my time and uninstalled it.