Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm just amused whenever someone calls himself "forever alone" but not an "incel"

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
"I'm just a forever alone dude, but I do not consider myself an incel because they are terrorists."

Dude, forever alone and incel are synonymous, there is no difference. Just because the media that you swallow it like a sheep everyday teaches you to believe in their bullshit, doesn't mean it is true.

Because most of the braindead NPCs in real life are watching too much CNN, have iPhones instead of Android, use google and so on.

Never seen anyone calling himself that.

Incels in Gigadenial, just like those subhuman IT cucks.

Alright fine. What word SHOULD people use to describe themselves if they wanna say "I don't share the hostile views that prevail on Incels.is?"

Forever alone is kinda pathetic, meaningful self improvement makes sense for many compared to just complaining. But meaningful self improvement isn’t something you can achieve easily.

Alright fine. What word SHOULD people use to describe themselves if they wanna say "I don't share the hostile views that prevail on Incels.is?"
Good point, but since inceldom is a state of being they can’t avoid being labeled that. If I get laid tomorrow I won’t be incel anymore

id rather be alone

Good point, but since inceldom is a state of being they can’t avoid being labeled that. If I get laid tomorrow I won’t be incel anymore

That's our word. Why should other people use our word if they aren't our people?

I prefer the term, unloved ugly bastard...

Anyone except niggers and sud Americano muds, can be a terrorist. (Only White's {cumskins} can be terrorists these days)

Just try (redacted) being non White. All of a sudden your oppressed seeking justice! A fucking hERo!

Exactly always thought the two were identical.

Soy

Images 15