Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me…

You bettER know what to do

Galileo Figaro

Just coping bro

Einstein level IQ thread my brother

It was over before it even began :cryfeels::feelsrope:

IT'S LATE IT'S LATE IT'S LATE BUT NOT TOO LATE

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Lemony is a homosexual. He enjoys fluttering his wrists, lisping, and going "tsk!" He decided to become a homosexual the day he decided to corn hole the dog.
He is desperately unhappy because he is a homosexual.
Until the 1960's, homosexuality was rightly considered a mental disorder.

@Ritalincel

homosexual An extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Lemony is a homosexual. He enjoys fluttering his wrists, lisping, and going "tsk!" He decided to become a homosexual the day he decided to corn hole the dog.
He is desperately unhappy because he is a homosexual.
Until the 1960's, homosexuality was rightly considered a mental disorder.

@Ritalincel

Legit public service announcement.

A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. @Ritalincel
Based AF. What exactly causes people to become gay? I know it's "corruption", but what causes it in the first place?

Based AF. What exactly causes people to become gay? I know it's "corruption", but what causes it in the first place?

Nature. Some peope are just gay. 8% of sheep are gay.

Just get rich bro

Just be Chad bro

We're monsters.