Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm just a complete loser

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
Incel is a good descriptor, I've tried without success to get sex. But certainly not the best, I have barely tried because I know I will get rejected and have low self esteem.
Best way to describe myself is I'm just a loser. Some might say "failed normie" "volcel." No brothers, I am loser, I never win I keep losing at life, I can barely keep up with college I want to neetmax, I have literally zero friends people on discord hate me, the only friends I have are a few incels on discord. I get banned from most incel servers cuz of being a shit person. I have so much negative energy nobody likes me I want to rope. I cant get along with my parents and the only reason I'm in school is because if I dropout my parents wont give me support.

TLDR: Yes I'm an incel but a complete loser is a better description

Chad checks half of the boxes on that bingo card.

Point taken, though.

Last edited:
Become a neet

I think any one of us here would get Bingo on that card, depending on how you organized the boxes. I think it should instead go by hitting a minimum of boxes on the card.

I think any one of us here would get Bingo on that card, depending on how you organized the boxes. I think it should instead go by hitting a minimum of boxes on the card.

Depending on how loosely doctors diagnose "anxiety" or "depression", a lot of Chads would fill out column G

Last edited:
I’m a looser baby so why don’t you kill me @FACEandLMS

I really want to NEETmax tbh

Post the clear image