Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m Judged For Dating A White Man |

black women want white men, but white men don't want black women, hence we have the "loyal black woman narrative"

Tenor 28

bleh, typical shaniqua face

@Sonozaki why do you keep ignoring me :feelscry:

@ShadowTheEdgehog do you play roblox?

Blacks are the least supportive of interracial marriage.
21 percent of Asian men are intermarried compared to 12 percent of white men.

Last edited:
Every foid wants a white man.

She deserves it, race mixers go to hell.

Hope she gets beheaded

This is the sex ratio in the US ages 18-34. Dark blue North Dakota is 118 men/100 women

Darker the purple = more whites

Darker brown = more Asians

@Sonozaki why do you keep ignoring me :feelscry:
sry i didnt have internet for days cuz eastern europe is a shithole, before that i been putting higurashi off cuz i wanted to finish a few long mangas ill check it out asap tho cuz i heard story actually gets different from episode 4 or 5

sry i didnt have internet for days cuz eastern europe is a shithole, before that i been putting higurashi off cuz i wanted to finish a few long mangas ill check it out asap tho cuz i heard story actually gets different from episode 4 or 5
idk if old higurashi is as wack as this but they just joke around until like the 20th minute then some weird stuff happens then repeat next episode