Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m joining Wagner Group

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
As soon as I get finished with this probation and speak Russian fluently I will leave this country. I am going to university for a language course so I can enlist.

Thoughts?

dude dont do it do u want to lose ur life for the elites

Good luck being blown to kingdom come by a javelin missle. See you on a shitty twitter post soon.

Slava ukraini
Ukraine Slava Ukraini GIF by GIPHY News

dude dont do it do u want to lose ur life for the elites
Getting paid while getting free bed and food, health insurance and paid vacations, job opportunity + trades. I speak 3 languages not counting Russian which I am learning.

Lol I’d have a better life in Russia than in America.

Getting paid while getting free bed and food, health insurance and paid vacations, job opportunity + trades. I speak 3 languages not counting Russian which I am learning.

Lol I’d have a better life in Russia than in America.
yeah but do u want to die

Good luck being blown to kingdom come by a javelin missle. See you on a shitty twitter post soon.

Slava ukraini
Lol the war against Russia is already lost dude get real, Russsia Freed the Donbas region and took south east Ukraine. It is over for those faggots.

Lol the war against Russia is already lost dude get real, Russsia Freed the Donbas region and took south east Ukraine. It is over for those faggots.
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

Counter attack coming.

Slava ukraini
KYS

Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

Counter attack coming.
Sure, The Star Wars Ukrainian rebels are preparing a counter attack with Artyom Skywalker against the evil Darth Putin and his imperial Wagner troopers.

JFL fucking clown

i am also rotting and want to die but i am muslim so i cant do it
Are you actually Muslim or just a white guy larping as a Muslim, serious question no diss.

I’m being serious too, I spoke to a spokesperson for Wagner and all I have to do is show up in person to their recruiting center and speak Russian.

make sure you do whatever they tell you to do unless you want to end up in a video where they smash your head with a sledgehammer. Wish you luck if you are actually serious on joining them.

Sure, The Star Wars Ukrainian rebels are preparing a counter attack with Artyom Skywalker against the evil Darth Putin and his imperial Wagner troopers.

JFL fucking clown
When the 3 week special military operation turns into a + 1 year failure, where most of your generals are getting killed and land gains are going painfully slow, and with many casualties for one of the "worlds superpowers"

actual muslim bro
Damn I don’t care about religion anymore this world has abandoned God and look at where we’re at.

I’m just looking at my own self interest. I’d rather die in Ukraine than flip burgers in America for 10 dollars an hour.

make sure you do whatever they tell you to do unless you want to end up in a video where they smash your head with a sledgehammer. Wish you luck if you are actually serious on joining them.
I’m not a convict or coward I won’t back out from a fight lol, but thank you man. I believe in the Wagner mission and have complete loyalty to them. I won’t be getting my head smashed in anytime soon.

Damn I don’t care about religion anymore this world has abandoned God and look at where we’re at.

I’m just looking at my own self interest. I’d rather die in Ukraine than flip burgers in America for 10 dollars an hour.
umm even though i am muslim bro i hate this reality and how people treat us but if u feel like this will make u feel better than go ahead

When the 3 week special military operation turns into a + 1 year failure, where most of your generals are getting killed and land gains are going painfully slow, and with many casualties for one of the "worlds superpowers"

View attachment 774889
3 week invasion against the Ukrainian military = possible

3 week invasion against NATO Forces and the Jewish American bank money = not possible

I made it really simple so a retard such as yourself could think about it

I’m not a convict or coward I won’t back out from a fight lol, but thank you man. I believe in the Wagner mission and have complete loyalty to them. I won’t be getting my head smashed in anytime soon.
are you eastern european by any chance brocel ? If yes then it's much easier for you to join.

3 week invasion against the Ukrainian military = possible

3 week invasion against NATO Forces and the Jewish American bank money = not possible

I made it really simple so a retard such as yourself could think about it

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Which NATO forces? Are there NATO forces in ukraine? If there where, then I think I would've been blown off the map right now.

A superpower can't cope with a 3rd world shit hole being given tanks and rockets?

are you eastern european by any chance brocel ? If yes then it's much easier for you to join.
No I’m American but also have Brazilian citizenship. For that fact alone I believe they’ll let me join. I talked in their group chat and there are other Brazilians joining.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Which NATO forces? Are there NATO forces in ukraine? If there where, then I think I would've been blown off the map right now?

A superpower can't cope with a 3rd world shit hole being given tanks and rockets?
America just got done getting it’s ass handed to them by two shitholes in the past 60 years. If you believe in the Ukrainian American Pentagon narrative than go join the fucking counter offensive yourself Lol

Also if you think Ex NATO and American soldiers aren’t fighting in Ukraine as Merced and Volunteers you’re fucking retarded.

Even fucking Kurdistan guys are fighting on both sides of the war after fighting ISIS.

No I’m American but also have Brazilian citizenship. For that fact alone I believe they’ll let me join. I talked in their group chat and there are other Brazilians joining.
Good luck on the battlefield brocel. I really admire your brave decision.

America just got done getting it’s ass handed to them by two shitholes in the past 60 years. If you believe in the Ukrainian American Pentagon narrative than go join the fucking counter offensive yourself Lol
America lost in Iraq and Afghanistan?? Nigga what are you smoking?

Good luck on the battlefield brocel. I really admire your brave decision.
I won’t join right away I need to learn Russian first but I bet the war won’t be over and even if it is I can still join Wagner and defend oil fields in Syria and Africa

America lost in Iraq and Afghanistan?? Nigga what are you smoking?
America lost in Afghanistan just like the Soviets lost in Afghanistan.

America lost in Vietnam and if you think America won against Libya and Iraq you’re retarded.

Now every country in Africa and Middle East has resentment for America. They didn’t uphold any CIA puppet regime, they LOST.

He's larping
I’m not a coward like you, go fight for Ukraine faggot.

5CC7EC89 FA55 4DFF AAC9 0CF4D429D904

Just get killed by western high tech equipment simping for putin bro

Just get killed by western high tech equipment simping for putin bro
It’s not about simping for Putin it’s about working for a merc group. If the war is over I’ll just work as an electrician for them in Syria or Africa or something.

America lost in Afghanistan just like the Soviets lost in Afghanistan.

America lost in Vietnam and if you think America won against Libya and Iraq you’re retarded.

Now every country in Africa and Middle East has resentment for America. They didn’t uphold any CIA puppet regime, they LOST.
Completely invading a country, taking down it's goverment and installing their own sounds like a W for the invading force and an L for the defenders lmao.

I’m not a coward like you, go fight for Ukraine faggot.
Props to you if you actually go fight in the war ngl. I am just of the opinion you are on the wrong side of history.

It’s not about simping for Putin it’s about working for a merc group. If the war is over I’ll just work as an electrician for them in Syria or Africa or something.
You'll be used by the russian regime to go to the front as worthless cannon fodder before all other official troops get in to get their shiny medals. I hope you know that before buying the Chad mercenary life cope.

Completely invading a country, taking down it's goverment and installing their own sounds like a W for the invading force and an L for the defenders lmao.
Except the country descended into chaos and ISIS took over, Libya entered civil war. Good job stupid American.

Props to you if you actually go fight in the war ngl. I am just of the opinion you are on the wrong side of history.
Well history is written by the victors brother.
You'll be used by the russian regime to go to the front as worthless cannon fodder before all other official troops get in to get their shiny medals. I hope you know that before buying the Chad mercenary life cope.
Sounds better than LDAR

Except the country descended into chaos and ISIS took over, Libya entered civil war. Good job stupid American.
Yeah, the consequences sucked, and the war was retarded, but they still won lmao.

Well history is written by the victors brother.
I do wish you all the luck if you do join. I will always support my incel brothers.

Yeah, the consequences sucked, and the war was retarded, but they still won lmao.

I do wish you all the luck if you do join. I will always support my incel brothers.
There are quicker ways to commit suicide but ok.
I’ll be having fun brothers, tired of rotting. Also this isn’t suicide, I’m fighting for my brothers survival as my own. If you’re actually suicidal don’t fucking join the military.