Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm joining the navy!!!

TheTurkeyNeck

TheTurkeyNeck

Greycel
i'm no longer going to college, I'm talking to a recruiter tomorrow. I'm kinda excited and kinda nervous. I think I'm also kinda coping because I don't have anything else going for me. Maybe I'll go back to college later.

Good shit sailor.

Which navy?

>Navy
>Not the Marines
Y tho?

>Navy
>Not the Marines
Y tho?
Well, I heard the Marines have nicer living conditions. Any reason why the Marines would be better than the Navy? I'm still kind of choosing what I should join.

Navy can help you pay for college, so you can end up doing both. Who knows, maybe you can passportmax if you get stationed in a nice spot overseas.

Well, I heard the Marines have nicer living conditions. Any reason why the Marines would be better than the Navy? I'm still kind of choosing what I should join.
The Marines are way cooler. They're basically the guys that do the direct fighting, the Army's more of an occupational force.

Navy can help you pay for college, so you can end up doing both. Who knows, maybe you can passportmax if you get stationed in a nice spot overseas.
Passport Bro-ing it up with no cost? Sounds like a good deal!

Be Israel's bitch and get paid!

I personally would never risk my life for a country that hates me but I still can respect your decision.

Thanks for your service mang

I personally would never risk my life for a country that hates me but I still can respect your decision.

Thanks for your service mang
Thank you, bro, I appreciate that a lot! I wouldn't either but this is for my future. I also really would like to go back to school and graduate debt-free.

I mean, I might go National Guard. It’s not a super big responsibility, the pay’s decent, it’s a half time thing. Could spend the other half working odd jobs so I can buy more shit off Amazon or help pay rent. I’d really enjoy being a State Trooper or a Border Patrol Agent or something.

trust no one. there are bully groups even in the military.

trust no one. there are bully groups even in the military.
ig it's kinda like high school. Thanks for your advice! Just got to be prepared to stick up for oneself, right?

I mean, I might go National Guard. It’s not a super big responsibility, the pay’s decent, it’s a half time thing. Could spend the other half working odd jobs so I can buy more shit off Amazon or help pay rent. I’d really enjoy being a State Trooper or a Border Patrol Agent or something.
I really want to get into law enforcement, particularly I want to join the air marshals. Any advice for choosing military jobs that can prepare you for that field?

I really want to get into law enforcement, particularly I want to join the air marshals. Any advice for choosing military jobs that can prepare you for that field?
Military police. Why do you wanna join the Air Marshals?

Seems fun, love flying, going on airplanes, love going to airports, and traveling. Been doing it since I was a kid. Also, not a lot of hijackings happen anymore. Mostly they deal more with drunk idiots who make a disturbance. I'm fairly confident in my ability to fight and restrain someone, so I'm pretty sure I can hold my own in a situation like that.

Why do you make it sound like you got the job when you didnt (yet) ? Not trying to be an asshole, but when you get rejected and dont get the job, you will look like a clown

Just die for Israel theory

No fag

America is gay now don't do it

Why do you make it sound like you got the job when you didnt (yet) ? Not trying to be an asshole, but when you get rejected and dont get the job, you will look like a clown
I mean I know for a fact I can pass the ASVAB with flying colors. I've studied, I've aced all the practice stuff, got all the concepts under my belt and it's easy, it's high school stuff and I go to the gym all the time boot camp will not be a problem with all the physical stuff they need me to do. I know I can knock this out.

I mean I know for a fact I can pass the ASVAB with flying colors. I've studied, I've aced all the practice stuff, got all the concepts under my belt and it's easy, it's high school stuff and I go to the gym all the time boot camp will not be a problem with all the physical stuff they need me to do. I know I can knock this out.
Ask to train as a naval doctor and you'll have a good life.