Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm jealous of video game characters...

Zeldanerd

Zeldanerd

Banned
-
Nathan Drake, Geralt, Link  ect.. I'm supposed to play these guys who get all the women they want while being a badass hero? It's just not fair.

It's called escapism, and I love it. It gives me the chance to live as the person I'm playing as. That's the point of story driven video games. The point is to put yourself in fantastical situations that would never happen to you in real life.
     Being shot in the stomach while simultaneously fending off an army in the Himalayas, and getting a cute blonde while your at it? It will never happen. Traveling across time to save Hyrule from danger? It would never happen. Becoming a beast hunter for hire in a J.R.R. Tolkien-like fantasy world? It would never happen.
     Even though I'll never experience those things in real life, I can still experience them through vidya.

There are incel vidya heroes.
Master chief only has a robot to replace his lack of gf, probably is a virgin, and uses armor and super soldier gymcelling to looksmax. Still has to hide his face, still can't slay.

I, too, am jealous of Rocket Knight.

When will my adventures begin?

rocket-knight-adventures-01.png

A Good Friend said:

I'm jealous of Shovel Knight.

shovel-knight-listing-thumb-ps4-ps3-psv-us-20feb15

He's a slayer.

A Good Friend said:

this actually made me laugh. GG.

I'm jealous of the video game characters in the Fallout universe because they got nuked

KV- said:
There are incel vidya heroes.
Master chief only has a robot to replace his lack of gf, probably is a virgin, and uses armor and super soldier gymcelling to looksmax. Still has to hide his face, still can't slay.

Garrett from the thief series is an incel as the only thing resembling a woman that he loved betrays him and rips out his eye and then dies in the sequel.
He clings to stealing so he can live easy and afford to get drunk in a shitty world where people only give a shit about him for his stealth and thieving skills.

Roger Wilco in his own series works janitor jobs and gets disrespected by all manner of races from aliens, robots, women and edirch abominations.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1YFCXDHjQ[/video]
1:30
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2p1Mm6Of30[/video]
Rope

That's why I like games where I can make prettier version of myself (and with a long beard which doesn't grow irl)

gay_fag said:
That's why I like games where I can make prettier version of myself (and with a long beard which doesn't grow irl)

I always tried to be faithful. My THPS3 skater was a fat kid with blue hair and problem glasses.