Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m jealous of my male relatives

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate Higgers
★★
I have a few relatives that I wish I was lucky enough to be like. My uncle is a cop in anothER state and an absolute Chad. Has had sevERal wives, each time we see him he’s got someone new. Something about him just guarantees him a relationship, and I don’t know what it is. I also have a cousin who has below avERage looks but is still married, and his Stacy wife is having a baby this month. Maybe it’s because he’s NT and I’m autistic, or that he just mogs me ovERall looks-wise.

My brother is just as incel as me, my father is an oofy doofy betabuxxer, my uncle married a single mother and got divorced raped 15 years ago and my cousin is also as incel as me, hes also balding

every male in my family is fucked. It is over.

I have a few relatives that I wish I was lucky enough to be like. My uncle is a cop in anothER state and an absolute Chad. Has had sevERal wives, each time we see him he’s got someone new. Something about him just guarantees him a relationship, and I don’t know what it is. I also have a cousin who has below avERage looks but is still married, and his Stacy wife is having a baby this month. Maybe it’s because he’s NT and I’m autistic, or that he just mogs me ovERall looks-wise.
Im jealous of random normies from back in the day more