Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm jealous of my best friend

R

Rubberband Hand

Greycel
I'm just so tired of seeing my friend and his girlfriend being love and having/doing things i will never be able to do

My friend and his girlfriend have been dating for 3 years now and they're relationship is basically perfect they never cheated on each other they spend almost all their time together. They met in 10th Grade he's 5'10-11 white with great hair and full facial hair his girlfriend is 5'0 black with huge boobs (triple d he told me and i saw pictures before) flat stomach amazing hips and nice ass and pretty face they are opposites she's extremely quiet and shy to the point of being antisocial, he's loud and
can be very sociable and always ready to fight. It's just so frustrating seeing them together she's like the perfect girl to me. She likes anime,cartoons,horror movies,cooks,cleans,plays games,family orientated,and is a Christian and is loyal (so is he) and submissive to him(most of the time) has gorgeous chocolate skin she's nice to everyone and just wears clothes that drive men and women mad and she's only had sex and sexual activity with my friend and only wants him. She's all i ever wanted but he has her and will always keep her and i just wish i was him for just one day to experience his life , he rejects a lot of women for her and she does the same and now with it being summer i have to always see her in shorts/pants and crop tops or curve hugging dresses while they kiss and cuddle. I've heard them have sex plenty of times when I'd visit she moans his name and calls him other names that he wants . I'm sorry for being all over the place and bad grammar and spelling I'm just so depressed and angry but i feel horrible because I'm so jealous and he's my best friend and has never done anything but a great friend to me i just needed to vent

> Christian
> Had sex in a 3 year relationship that isn't a marriage

Just fucking LOL. Keep in touch with your friend and wait till he gets divorced and then has a spree of girlfriends when he's middle age. This story about your friend's fuck-buddy sounds lovely (for him) but like all things it's probably too good to be true. It won't last a lifetime.

Wtf incels dont have Friends...

What the fuck are you doing? Stop being his friend already, he wont care. He is living the dream while you're rotting

I am jealous of everyone I see in public except Indians.

What is this shit? You drunk man?