Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Jafarmaxxing

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Since I learned it's not only over for me, but truly over, and looksmaxing is entirely pointless, I thought I'd grow out my goatee again and see how long, pointed, and curly I can get it.

I want it to look like this within the next 6 months:

ecd529b26cc9aff21bf046225d80deca992617fe_hq.jpg

that looks awful bro
why don't you try the Hitler look instead?

Jafar actually has plenty of fangirls

Tbh a goatee like that would actually look pretty slick, you would certainly stand out if you can pull it off, but it seems like a lot of maintenance.
I think you mean the live action one, not the cartoon.

Jafar mogs me tbh

Tbh a goatee like that would actually look pretty slick, you would certainly stand out if you can pull it off, but it seems like a lot of maintenance.

I'll put in the work.

Nope I mean the cartoon, there are tons of fanfiction and fanart of Jafar. Women also like Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame so its not that surprising.

Nope I mean the cartoon, there are tons of fanfiction and fanart of Jafar. Women also like Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame so its not that surprising.
Jafar and Frollo both have Chad jawlines and hunter eyes.