Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im involuntary friendless

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Because I dont have friends

Because I dont have friends
Same here. If you are over 20, the only way to get "friends" is to jestermaxx. But they will leave you after some time

It's hard as fuck to get new friends after HS

I don't care much about not having male friends anymore.
Most men these days are bluepilled, moralfag nomies.

It's hard as fuck to get new friends after HS
It’s near impossible. If you didn’t have a close friend since ur really younger years that remained after a while it’s cope to believe u can get a truly loyal one nowadays. Nowadays at an age after first years of hs

I feel as though I never really had true friends so I don't desire it much but still wish I had at least one, it'd play a major role in life

my friendships last a week on average and it takes three months on average to get another one

i dont have friends either :feelsrope:

I have never had real friends in my entire life.
I don't even know how to make friends.
People don't approach me irl, they ignore me when I try and speak to them.
Suifuel.

I'm involunatarily captured by the RAF

I can relate, I'm now in my 20s and I never had a single friend in my life, only a couple of acquaintances.

It’s near impossible. If you didn’t have a close friend since ur really younger years that remained after a while it’s cope to believe u can get a truly loyal one nowadays. Nowadays at an age after first years of hs
Changing schools is stupid, especially often

Changing schools is stupid, especially often
Changing schools is cope. I went to my school for 6 years and wasn’t unknown lol I met everybody like 350+ kids the first year when I was more low inhib. Yet I only maintained 1-3 actual friends