Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm inviting my incel/trucel friend to this site

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That guy is a disabled ugly guy I met online, and with nearly the same situation as me. PTT is probably some of the most blackpilling sites in Taiwan - and even then it's still not blackpilled enough. It's basically Taiwan's reddit, i'm invited some of the ricecels on top here

Last edited:
spread the plague

Nice. Ask @Infinity for a commission

spread the plague
Is that really a good thing ?
I'm not sure at this point.
The blackpill is a poison, it can liberate some but for a lot of us, at least for me, it's also making you even more depressed as you can't stop viewing the world as what it truly is. It's not like I was ever thinking I had a chance anyway but at least it wasn't as prevalent in my mind.
And some bluepilled incel-tier end up somewhat happy betabuxxing, is it not better than their blackpilled alter-ego ? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Let them come to the blackpill. Chances are, they have lived through it.
Of course we can still distill some truth to the masses.
I'm ranting at this point so don't take me too seriously but it can also attract a little too much unwarranted attention on us. We already are the parias and the outcasts, I don't want even more attention on me.
It's not like spreading the blackpill will change anything, we are doomed.
Nobody will start a war just to get pussy.
And people will always treat us badly, it's in their DNA and conditionning to discriminate based on looks, height and race.
It won't also bring back and fix the past.
The blackpill is good when we are able to forget about foids other than for some online fun and focus on our copes as there is nothing healthy in the alternative.

The blackpill is a poison, it can liberate some but for a lot of us, at least for me, it's also making you even more depressed as you can't stop viewing the world as what it truly is. It's not like I was ever thinking I had a chance anyway but at least it wasn't as prevalent in my mind.

its the fate of an incel

Is that really a good thing ?
I'm not sure at this point.
And some bluepilled incel-tier end up somewhat happy betabuxxing, is it not better than their blackpilled alter-ego ? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Let them come to the blackpill. Chances are, they have lived through it.
Of course we can still distill some truth to the masses.
I'm ranting at this point so don't take me too seriously but it can also attract a little too much unwarranted attention on us. We already are the parias and the outcasts, I don't want even more attention on me.
It's not like spreading the blackpill will change anything, we are doomed.
Nobody will start a war just to get pussy.
And people will always treat us badly, it's in their DNA and conditionning to discriminate based on looks, height and race.
It won't also bring back and fix the past.
The blackpill is good when we are able to forget about foids other than for some online fun and focus on our copes as there is nothing healthy in the alternative.
he IS already blackpilled
I legit want to tell him to stop wageslaving

he IS already blackpilled
I legit want to tell him to stop wageslaving
Can he though ? He has bills to pay doesn't he ?
And money is good for copes.
I have no income and rely on a few thousands euros for food and trust me I can't cope with nothing. If my computer broke I couldn't replace it. I don't buy new clothes, objects.. anything.
It's not that big of an issue for me as I know the value in an internet connection and a working computer and I know how to get free stuff and I can program and learn stuff for free.
But still it puts you into a poverty state where you can't spend money because you know you don't have any income to replace it.
Some stupid people still spend money on dumb stuff in that scenario but they are normies in debt and... normies will be normies.

he is already blackpilled because he is disabled from a young age