Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm invited to a party on FB

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My brother has a party in 1 week because he moved to a new apartment with his "single mom" foid JFL. He invited me on facebook. I checked the invitation list of people. There are literally no single foids who will come except for one 2/10 landwhale weeb more or less, who is some years older than me (30+). There is one "maybe" who is a 3/10 foid. And about FOUR people who are my looksmatch who can't come (I'm a 4/10). Two people my looksmatch are invited but they haven't responded (one of them single and also a weeb)... I could impress her with my Japanese language skills but i doubt she'll come.

This is absolutely pointless for me. I hate when foids who are my looksmatch more or less wont join a party, instead there are only couples and one ugly foid who will actually join to 100%.

I mog my brother with atleast 1 point. He choosed the easy way as a cuck who dated and eventually settled down with a single mother. If he wouldn't do that he would still be an incel like me guaranteed.

8 guys and 3 taken foids will come (one 2/10 single foid). Absolutely fucking useless for an incel like me. Fuck this gay earth. I'd rather get drunk alone home like i am now.

Last edited:
Just exploit the meals there for protein and then leave.

Just get drunk and pass out.

Just exploit the meals there for protein and then leave.
I doubt there will be any protein. Just carb heavy shiet snacks and dip. I remember like 10 years ago atleast a few good looking foids actually joined partys on facebook lists but now you can only expect one ugly landwhale to arrive. A complete waste of time.

More invites than I ever had in my life.

More invites than I ever had in my life.
It's because it's my ugly brother. My oldest normie-chadlite brother would never invite me to a party. Even if he would i would still be the social outcast since i'm the only single guy and everyone who comes to his parties are taken.

JFL these foids would avoid you anyway if you are actually 4/10.Just go there to get something out of it (food,drinks)

It's because it's my ugly brother. My oldest normie-chadlite brother would never invite me to a party. Even if he would i would still be the social outcast since i'm the only single guy and everyone who comes to his parties are taken.

My relatives never invited me to anything despite their looks or lack thereof. I would have failed miserably at a party but at least I can say I was invited.

JFL these foids would avoid you anyway if you are actually 4/10.Just go there to get something out of it (food,drinks)
I would probably go if there were atleast five 2-3/10 foids. But one... It's not worth it.

That is pretty much every single party I have been to. All guys except for some occasions when a chad brings his gf.