Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im invisible

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
im in a group with two relatives of mine. they seem to fucking ignore me. they use direct messages between them but straight out ignore whatever the fuck im writing. just now i posted a hilarious picture they saw it but none of them ever answers. im fed up. not even my relatives acknowledge my existence.

this is worse then people saying something to your face like, "we dont like you, you smell" or "we dont like you, you are a narcissist". but im getting ignored. there is no way for me to fix anything when i never get feedback. the reason no one gives me feedback is because you just cant say "youre ugly". theres my feedback that no ones ever going to give me.

what is going on in russia? in general? is your society cucked?

I disowned them years ago. There is no point in trying to be their friend if they don’t like you.

im slav living in germany. it sucks ass.
welcome to hell brother
das ist wohl scheisse
ja es ist aus. entweder weg oder weiter leiden. aber wohin? alter jeden den ich hier frage nach der flüchtlingssituation der sagt mir einfach das gleiche: die warten auf ethnic refugee und lassen sich benutzen die fotzen. langsam reichts mit dem shit