Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm invisible to my family.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It hurts like a bitch. Had to listen to my siblings brag about their talents/past accomplishments all day today. It's always a huge circlejerk when they get together, but I'm never included for some reason. I'm tired of listening to them shower each other with praise and validation while I get nothing. I know that I could have been better than them at so many things if my life turned out different. But I guess it wouldn't matter. I would never get the same recognition because I don't have their looks. Before I leave this world I want to hurt them really bad. I want to do something they'll never forget. Sometimes I almost feel like it's my purpose in life

Be glad.

I hate family asking about my personal life, my work, etc, so fucking annoying.

They think I want them to ask when I clearly don't, because they like talking about themselves.

Be glad.

I hate family asking about my personal life, my work, etc, so fucking annoying.

They think I want them to ask when I clearly don't, because they like talking about themselves.
it seems like me family only asks about this stuff to remind me that I'm inferior.

Do not despair brother, for they are still blue pilled cucks but you are not

I've inherited a distant, stoic kind of reclusiveness from my parents that probably hurts my chances with holes more than anything, but this also means than they tend not to pry into personal matters, for which I am grateful. Rarely, I'll hear a comment in passing about marriage or girlfriends as if it's an assumption (to their credit, there's nothing outstandingly wrong with me and I'm "upwardly mobile") but holy fuck do they have no idea what the world has become since the 20th century. They never have occasion to interact with anyone my age and usually split time between work and home, transmissions from the outside being limited to nightly news broadcasts and sitcom reruns. They were married by the time they were my age; my Dad has likely never had so much as a premonition of the blackpill.

As for my extended family, I have two cousins on my Mom's side, one of whom is probably another -cel (whether vol- or in-, I can't tell - he's pretty placid); the other is a very frigid foid that's probably a volcel. On my Dad's side, one of my male cousins got divorce-raped by a foid he met in the military. Another two got married within the past few years. I attended the wedding of the older one; he found a remarkably traditional foid with a very religious background. This was back in my days as an apolitical, atheistic spiritual itinerant in Kwamerica, so I remember being incredulous at the girl's wedding vows, something like: "I will serve you as wife and respect your judgment and authority as husband". I couldn't appreciate just how lucky he was at this juncture.

I don't think anyone in my family thinks I'm an incel yet. That might change as I approach 30.

yep, if u are ugly it doesnt matter what u do u will always be seen as lesser than others in this cucked society.

it seems like me family only asks about this stuff to remind me that I'm inferior.

Its so fucking selfish of the family to invite, smile at and pretend to love their Incel, if they actually shame him and think of him as inferior.

They only want the GOOD members of their family. They dont want us.

My grandmother doesnt know anything about my life and only asks when will I marry.

Fucking selfish femoid. They dont care about us.

I might break all ties with my family, it only annoys me, they live in a different world.

Hard to believe I was born to my mother and raised by them. It could all be a lie.

The only people that see past my looks are my parents, bless them. Atleast they treat me like I am human. Never had siblings, must be pretty bad.