Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m INTJ and I’m so unique!

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Even though I’m ugly, non-NT, ignored and despised irl, being INTJ makes me so special! Others are just too stupid to get me!
BA0DDE78 4976 46EE 806D 199E9B0F9414

Nobody takes pride in saying that he’s autistic. But saying “I’m INTJ” makes you feel like you’re in misunderstood genius. All non-NTcels should call themselves INTJ as a legit cope, kek

Gas all normies

I'm INTP brutal

intX are gigabased

My former online oneitis is INTP but she’s only into younger pretty boys, kek
INTP males and foids are different foids might as well have the same shit since they all like the same guys jfl

Even though I’m ugly, non-NT, ignored and despised irl, being INTJ makes me so special! Others are just too stupid to get me!
View attachment 812770
Nobody takes pride in saying that he’s autistic. But saying “I’m INTJ” makes you feel like you’re in misunderstood genius. All non-NTcels should call themselves INTJ as a legit cope, kek
Astrology for men

Try being INFP. It never fucking began.

I'm infj. Same as my favorite painter.

I'm INTP brutal
Same seems like INTP/INTJ are the most truecel personalities, as much as people like to parrot that mbti is bullshit pseudoscience there must be some truth to it since I often see that everyone in here gets the same results.

Same seems like INTP/INTJ are the most truecel personalities, as much as people like to parrot that mbti is bullshit pseudoscience there must be some truth to it since I often see that everyone in here gets the same results.
I knew a INTJ or ISTP chad almost every girl in the school liked him and he literally was a asshole he fought a teacher didn't get suspended but the truecel teacher lost his job because the class stuck up for the chad saying he was innocent when he hit the teacher first for taking his phone this guy was a legit chad I looked at his Facebook now he's got a good job and a wife meanwhile I'm rotting away when I did everything right jfl

The same is about being introverted.
'I'm not a low value shy loser, I'm just different'.

Not all INTPs are incel, but all incels are essentially INTPs tbh :incel:

I knew a INTJ or ISTP chad almost every girl in the school liked him and he literally was a asshole he fought a teacher didn't get suspended but the truecel teacher lost his job because the class stuck up for the chad saying he was innocent when he hit the teacher first for taking his phone this guy was a legit chad I looked at his Facebook now he's got a good job and a wife meanwhile I'm rotting away when I did everything right jfl
No looks = no life.

INTJ thinks in structures and far ahead so most people won’t get them. All they need to success is constant positive reinforcement so their self esteem won’t get destroyed too early. Being gl and/or wealthy makes other people appreciate your strengths and tolerate your weaknesses, kek

jfl that's a brutal mog, beyond over for careercels. Imagine studymaxxing for like 5+ years only for underage chad to get you fired from your job cause you dared to annoy him slightly

Giga IQ. MBTI believers are normie cucks.

View attachment 812770
Over

You guys sound retarded with this horoscope shit. Foid trait.

Apparently I'm ISTP-A

Daily reminder that Myers-Briggs was made by two foids with no background in psychology.

You are essentialy doing a modern horoscope, but without the cool myths and history behind it.

tf is all this infp intj tnpp crap!

Daily reminder that Myers-Briggs was made by two foids with no background in psychology.

You are essentialy doing a modern horoscope, but without the cool myths and history behind it.
Not really, mbti is very legit. The underlying theory was developed by carl gustav jung.

This site is the best one I've found so far:

And this guy talks about cognitive functions in detail

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtBUvGK5C0

Not really, mbti is very legit. The underlying theory was developed by carl gustav jung.

This site is the best one I've found so far:

And this guy talks about cognitive functions in detail

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtBUvGK5C0

It is a bastardized version of his theory of mind, simplified to a personality test.

And even then, the Jungian model is largely based on spiritualism and pseudoreligion rather than hard science, so you should take it with a grain of salt.

The Cursed combo

Being gl and/or wealthy makes other people appreciate your strengths and tolerate your weaknesses, kek
Society in a nutshell.
The worst part is that this is unsolvable because at the end of the day, humans aren't machines. Emotions will always play a role in our decision making.

Nigga what are these worthless letter combinations?

Nigga what are these worthless letter combinations?