Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm insecure about my intelligence

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
My second biggest insecurity after the lack of success with women is my intellect. I constantly feel like I need to prove myself which is one of the reasons why I do things like polyglotmaxxing and making countless plans on how to seem more knowledgeable and "smart"
The thing is intelligence is your pattern recognition and your ability to adapt to new environments, characteristics Im lacking off. I was born retarded and it doesn't fucking matter how many languages I learn, how many books I read, Im always going to slack behind in everything and be seen as a joke because as I have learned over the years, nature always comes through. My nature is a lack of intelligence and high impulsiveness, Im sure many of you here already noticed this, Im shit at arguments even when I have some right ideas, I just cannot ever express myself right, even less so in real life. I still cannot accept the fact I will never be smart no matter how hard I try to mask my disabilities even though that is the ultimate truth. Somebody who is truly naturally intelligent never thinks about intelligence, the fact Im obsessed with it just shows that it is my weak point. Needless to say all of this is slowly but surely destroying me, I can't cope anymore with getting mogged in every area of life.
I think I will rather delusionmaxx at this point

@Starfish you can relate to this for sure unless you are larping

I know everybody dislikes me because Im impulsive and never think ahead but I cannot change this. I was born cursed but I hope I can atleast mask it somehow

Gain some wisedom boy and stop caring about such matters

Nothing mattERs anymore

Your crystallized IQ increases steadily throughout your life until your late senior years iirc

Everything is pre determined

No, it isn't, because

narcissism isn't normal.
Ok you are kind of right. Still though, being better at everything than anyone else would mean my life would be that much easier. I see everything as a kind of competition that I can't win because of my genetics obviously

Ok you are kind of right. Still though, being better at everything than anyone else would mean my life would be that much easier. I see everything as a kind of competition that I can't win because of my genetics obviously
But you won't be better at everything than anyone else. In fact, you won't be better than most people at most things.

IQ isn't a superpower, it's just an aggregate of several scores. Two people with identical IQs can have very different strengths and weaknesses.

But you won't be better at everything than anyone else. In fact, you won't be better than most people at most things.

IQ isn't a superpower, it's just an aggregate of several scores. Two people with identical IQs can have very different strengths and weaknesses.
Of course its not a superpower but having a high IQ means you will be better at achieving goals you set for yourself in life which means a lot. Its almost as important as looks in this game of life when you think about it. And btw I know IQ tests aren't perfect but they can still tell you where you generally stand. What you are saying sounds a bit bluepilled if Im going to be honest

Of course its not a superpower but having a high IQ means you will be better at achieving goals you set for yourself in life which means a lot. Its almost as important as looks in this game of life when you think about it. And btw I know IQ tests aren't perfect but they can still tell you where you generally stand. What you are saying sounds a bit bluepilled if Im going to be honest
I'm not denying the role of IQ. I'm saying you're putting too much stock into it. You're better off learning skills and applying them to your life than obsessing over a number.

Looks are important for sex and passing on your DNA. IQ is important for navigating your environment and solving problems in it.

You're better off learning skills and applying them to your life than obsessing over a number.
The problem is I most likely can't learn anything useful because I know Im too retarded and autistic to do so. But, I guess I will try and then rope if it doesn't work. Simple enough
Looks are important for sex and passing on your DNA. IQ is important for navigating your environment and solving problems in it.
Very true

The problem is I most likely can't learn anything useful because I know Im too retarded and autistic to do so. But, I guess I will try and then rope if it doesn't work. Simple enough
Exactly what the hell are you trying to do, build a spaceship?

Last edited:
Exactly what the hell are you trying to, build a spaceship?
No kek. I just want to be better with money and Im also working on some projects which Im not ready to talk about just yet

No kek. I just want to be better with money and Im also working on some projects which Im not ready to talk about just yet
What does this mean? Better at managing it, investing it?

What does this mean? Better at managing it, investing it?
I want to become very rich really fast and I would indeed be able to do that if I had a high IQ, many studies have shown that the higher IQ you have the better your financial situation is going to be. I essentially want to be a good businessman and create my own business instead of having to wageslave too much. Again, those who are highly intelligent will know how to do this

I want to become very rich really fast
Let me stop you right there. The only way this is happening is if you win the lottery, you're born into it, or you discover that you had a long-lost great uncle - recently deceased - who left you a massive fortune in your name.

Or you gamble on a shitcoin that goes to the moon and dump it.

Im truly obsessed with IQ. Its the only thing that matters in life after looks
Iq doesn’t exist, It’s nothing but a social construct designed to keep you in a dick measuring contest.

What you should seek is information and wisdom

Iq doesn’t exist, It’s nothing but a social construct designed to keep you in a dick measuring contest.

IQ exists, the tests are fake but pattern recognition is real. And aside from that how can you acquire wisdom if you are mentally impaired and immature. Its just impossible. I have a hard time noticing patterns, learning, everything. My life is utter hell and nobody is able to understand that the reason I'm so fucked up is purely because of things that are completely out of my control. I know many of you dislike me too but don't realize my brain is just wired in a really messed up way

I know everybody dislikes me because Im impulsive and never think ahead but I cannot change this. I was born cursed but I hope I can atleast mask it somehow
I don't hate you brocel I'm retarded too.:feelsYall:

IQ exists, the tests are fake but pattern recognition is real. And aside from that how can you acquire wisdom if you are mentally impaired and immature. It’s just impossible. I have a hard time noticing patterns, learning, everything. My life is utter hell and nobody is able to understand that the reason I'm so fucked up is purely because of things that are completely out of my control. I know many of you dislike me too but don't realize my brain is just wired in a really messed up way
it is indeed based on genetics

Im neurodivergent too, but despite how retarded I may seem it shouldn’t change the fact that I want to become more conscious.

Just become numb to your failures and you’ll be in less pain

Getting gaslighted on an incel forum of all places smh
I’m not gaslighting you because I’m autistic as well

It’s really the neurotypicals who make you feel like shit so you can submit to their propaganda

I can’t even interact with neurotypical doctor’s properly

It's better to know one language perfectly than many superficially.