Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im insanely jealous of how women live and would want the same for myself

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
When i see how women live from irl, reddit, twitter, insta, snapchat they all live fairly similar lives. They live without a worry and do things for actual enjoyment. They smoke weed, draw art, go to restaurants and movies, stream games for fun, chill on discord all day in channels full of people who admire them. I wont lie and say i envy that. Just cause women live this way doesnt make it wrong. Its only wrong that they get to live this way without any pressure

I always hated the moralcucks saying shit like "men should work hard, get money, do hard jobs". Just cause im a man doesnt mean i wanna do hard shit cause its expected of me. I want the easy and chill life like a women. Who knows how many passions i could have if i was given a pressure free environment but instead my whole families breathing down my neck and wants me to wageslave asap. As i type this my mom and sister went on a vacation to europe despite not paying for it. My cuck dad finances everything for them but complains when i spend 20 bucks on snacks. I want this easy life man

They take their easy lives for granted.

I'm not. I just want to denigrate White foids for entertainment.

Toilets always win unfortunately

I also feel like my desire towards foids has morphed into jealousy. This is probably the motivation for some men to become trannies in their desperation. I find the thought repulsive though.

You will never have it.
You will suffer more or less until you rope or die.
Such is the bane of the Incel.
We were told lies about how we can all make it if we work hard enough, that's false. Determinism is what's drive this universe.

how do you feel about it guys????? every girl in west civilization living a fucking dream, money for feet pictures, armies of cucks ready to kill each other for them, most of wahmen don't work and if they do its simple easy office job since they don't have the motivation to learn anything because they're at the top without even climbing

Also they are almost always guaranteed a support structure and intimacy. I’ve never met a friendless foid and I’ve never met a foid that has never been in a relationship. Even the well below average ones.

Also they are almost always guaranteed a support structure and intimacy. I’ve never met a friendless foid and I’ve never met a foid that has never been in a relationship. Even the well below average ones.
This. It's crazy just how strongly foids are guarded and appreciated by people close to them. It's like they're royalty you have to watch out from offending or you will have a pack of white knights looking to kill you.

I know a foid that works some shit job with long hours, lost all her friends from high school and college, kind of ugly face tbh, and still somehow made a bunch of new ones and goes out all the time and is never alone. :feelsree:

Women are born into recruit difficulty and live life on tutorial mode. The ones with looks have access to developer mode.

All of this should be common knowledge by now.

When i see how women live from irl, reddit, twitter, insta, snapchat they all live fairly similar lives. They live without a worry and do things for actual enjoyment. They smoke weed, draw art, go to restaurants and movies, stream games for fun, chill on discord all day in channels full of people who admire them. I wont lie and say i envy that. Just cause women live this way doesnt make it wrong. Its only wrong that they get to live this way without any pressure

I always hated the moralcucks saying shit like "men should work hard, get money, do hard jobs". Just cause im a man doesnt mean i wanna do hard shit cause its expected of me. I want the easy and chill life like a women. Who knows how many passions i could have if i was given a pressure free environment but instead my whole families breathing down my neck and wants me to wageslave asap. As i type this my mom and sister went on a vacation to europe despite not paying for it. My cuck dad finances everything for them but complains when i spend 20 bucks on snacks. I want this easy life man
Part of the whitepill is ignoring those things. Just worry about is not out of your hand. Otherwise go ER in Pokemon or KYS.

Every foid with no exception lives life on tutorial mode, if a foid has "hardships" it is literally her own choice. I have 0 sympathy for any foid no matter how "difficult" she claims her life to be.

Any foid that claims to have ever had any hardship is weak and doesn't deserve my sympathy. I laugh at foid suffering, if I see a homeless foid I laugh at her poor life choices. The only reason a foid would ever be homeless is if she rejects literally every rich man that wants to offer her millions because none of them are Chad's.

The downside is steep though. They live easy care-free lives but they are completely vapid, and soulless. Without encountering difficulties of any kind in life, it leaves foids lacking the emotional development to deal with hardship. They have never had to work a day in their lives so they have absolutely no accomplishments or skills. Yeah they don't need skills or to work, but imagine what life would be like without the drive or intelligence to do anything except put makeup on and put things in their vaginas. Foids lack about 15% of the brain matter than men have so they are literally 15% less intelligent and 15% less conscious. It would be like having a labotomy and the doctor removes 1 pound of grey matter from your brain.

The downside is steep though. They live easy care-free lives but they are completely vapid, and soulless. Without encountering difficulties of any kind in life, it leaves foids lacking the emotional development to deal with hardship. They have never had to work a day in their lives so they have absolutely no accomplishments or skills. Yeah they don't need skills or to work, but imagine what life would be like without the drive or intelligence to do anything except put makeup on and put things in their vaginas
Very well put, they lack any purpose in life, all they have to do is look pretty and that constitutes most of their social obligations. And if they find themselves in a situation where they dropped out of college/got fired, they can just use their bodies to marry a betabuxxer and they're set.

They don't know what suffering is, and most trivial shitty women's rights causes in the western world have been put into motion just so that women can have something to do and think about during the day when they're not painting their faces with makeup, scrolling mindlessly through social media or looking for another vapid netflix series to watch.

Yeah I feel you for sure.

My mom doesn't really care what my sisters do. She knows that even if they don't work hard, they can just "find a rich guy." I even overheard her telling my middle sister that a permanent part-time position is even more ideal than a permanent full-time position. Really? Well, I agree, that sounds like a nice balance. But no, because I am a male she obsessively talks about me taking on a permanent full-time position where I get tied down to an institution and bogged down in work. She also scoffs at remote working even though my middle sister does that.

I'm tired of these old female family members who just sit there and command young male family members to work, work, work. They don't seem to understand that there's no reason for men to work so hard anymore. They will never look inwards and at their younger female counterparts to ask themselves why men do not feel like engaging with society nearly as much as they once did. Just the thought of some THOT sitting on OnlyFans and out-earning all the male wagecucks by Clowning around is enough to convince me that I should try to seek a similar kind of freedom.

The downside is steep though. They live easy care-free lives but they are completely vapid, and soulless. Without encountering difficulties of any kind in life, it leaves foids lacking the emotional development to deal with hardship. They have never had to work a day in their lives so they have absolutely no accomplishments or skills. Yeah they don't need skills or to work, but imagine what life would be like without the drive or intelligence to do anything except put makeup on and put things in their vaginas. Foids lack about 15% of the brain matter than men have so they are literally 15% less intelligent and 15% less conscious. It would be like having a labotomy and the doctor removes 1 pound of grey matter from your brain.

High IQ and based, admittedly.

The price for being treated like royalty is being retarded. That is indeed a steep price.

That's why achieving a good life as a male (however unlikely) is the ideal of the human condition.

Their lives are utterly meaningless, op, women have no passion, no creativity or significant purpose. Unlike men, All they're good for is sex. We, on another hand, interested in things like philosophy, truth, existentianalism and making impact on this world. Foids are subhumans, who in proper-functioning society, would be treated as nothing more than breeding machines, deprived of rights.

Last edited: