Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m infertile and my wife is pregnant

Inb4 black baby.

He got cucked by Tyrone.

JFL she probably wanted to "try" for baby with him so she can get impregnated by chad and have his baby,making the cuck think he is biological father.

I really hope yall are right that some freak sperm made it past.

She texted saying she's going be home late

This is exactly women should stay home

It's a miracle! Second coming of Christ soon.

The very fact he wrote "to see if it could be mine" means he probably knows whats up already

Her job often has her taking clients out for dinner and it's not uncommon for her to get back later in the evening.
:lul:

She texted saying she's gonna be home late
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not surprised it's always Reddit when this type of shit happens. They have a whole fucking subreddit glorifying cuckoldry pregnancy stories & fantasies FFS.

But above everything else, JFL at the cucks 'n queenz in the comments all saying shit like "I know right, it happened to me too, biology is amazing!" :feelskek:

Jfl at the end

“She texted me she’s gonna be home late”

If he never posted again he probably got cucked and roped.

He never told her about the result of his examination? Story sounds fake.

Believe all women
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It must be a miracle :0

Paternity test and if it comes back negative then stomp her and the bastards brains in...on the family Minecraft server.

Any self respecting man would be on his into a gun shop after finding out something like this,yet this cuck asks his fellow soycucks of reddit for help

I would go ER on the foid if this happened to me

another cuck bites the dust

I don't know if that is real. How it's possible be that blind?

Cuckit strikes again

wastingtimeoflife

6.7k points·1 day ago
gold_32.png
silver_32.png

I literally just studied this!

Ok so although you’ve been diagnosed with azoospermia it means that when they looked at your semen in the lab it didn’t have any sperm in it. However, you produce a lot of semen and the lab only looks at a tiny fraction of it which usually gives a good response. Usually you would repeat several times before concluding its azoospermia, although just because the lab didn’t see any sperm it can just mean that you had an incredibly low count so none of their samples from the sample you have showed any.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that for example in a normal ejaculation a normal guy would have 30-900million sperm which is usually about 15million per mL. It’s possible you have maybe... even 1000 sperm per mL and you would still be diagnosed with azoospermia as it would not be expected that the likelihood of getting pregnant at the right time with only 1000 sperm would be probable: BUT IT CAN HAPPEN.
Even if you only had 1 sperm per mL of ejaculate you could still get her pregnant but you would definitely never find that 1 sperm as a biomedical scientist in a lab.
Good luck and happy fatherhood.

misterjta

8 points·17 hours ago

Okay dude I get that you're wigging out, but please consider things from as logical and dispassionate a perspective as you can. And I know that's hard, but...

The doctors may have said "completely blocked off" (or you may be miss-remembering), but doctors dumb things down a fucking lot. It's entirely reasonable that a doctor would take results that said "99% blocked off" and then tell you "completely blocked off".

Why? Because medicine has a lot of grey areas, and people suck at digesting bad news. If you tell a patient there's a 99% chance their loved one will be dead within a week, what most people hear, purely out of subconscious self-defence is "It's not certain, you have a chance"

When a doctor says "We can try this experimental treatment but I have to warn you, at this stage the odds of success are extremely low. I honestly think you'll do more harm than good and my advice would be to make her as comfortable as possible and say your goodbyes" what people hear is "Congratulations! I've got a magical snake oil in this syringe and everything's gonna be fine, sue me for malpractice if I'm wrong!".

People love absolutes, and don't process nuance well, especially under stress, so lots of doctors will lay things on thick because it helps the message sink in and (generally) saves heartache.

Also note that:

• Your wife wanted to start a family with you. This in itself is a really good sign that she's committed to the relationship.
  • Your wife has shown no signs of any guilt at all even though you're currently scouring everything she does because you're worried. And even with all your worry, in this paranoid state, you're left scrambling for things like "she's been really busy", or "once she had a winky face message" which even then you rationally know isn't uncommon, or is probably from a female friend.
  • She knew you were diagnosed with azoospermia. In any rational universe, knowing that and then being pregnant from any possible sort of affair knowing you'd got that Dx, you'd have seen guilt. Nobody, nobody is that good an actor. It cannot be done.
Mate, this is good news! The doctors overstated it, or they were wrong, or they were kinda right but you hit the exact moment in your wife's cycle that she got pregnant!

I get that you're worried, and honestly part of that is probably just natural panic because what you thought was an impossiblity until at least July is suddenly happening already and on some level you'll be stressing about what this means for the future anyway. I get the paranoia. And you've been burned before so of course your brain's in "danger Will Robinson" land.

But literally reading your post you're countering those fears. Fear is, genuinely, a mind killer. It stops you thinking straight, and it magnifies risks. Don't let it do that. It's all good.

Last edited:
Every man on Reddit is a massive soycuck faggot who gets what they deserve, this post is LifeFuel for me tbh.

JFL at unironically posting on Reddit. I wonder what this clowns estrogen levels are.

Sjeez, Reddit really is for cucks. Unbelievable cuckoldry.

Better incel than cuckold