Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im inferior and i want a genetically superior girl to sit on my face

Foid worship.

should just have said ur into face sitting would have been way less weird

Hope your wish comes true nigger

You're underestimating the stench of shit and cunt

You're underestimating the stench of shit and cunt
They only smell bad down there if they eat a shit diet, full of fried foods, processed food, vegan food, spicy food etc. If foids only eat an animal based diet they wont smell at all. I know because i don't smell and it would be the same if a foid ate the same as me.

Probably smells like trash

Should have just said you like facesitting bro. Enough with the self hating shit.

They only smell bad down there if they eat a shit diet, full of fried foods, processed food, vegan food, spicy food etc. If foids only eat an animal based diet they wont smell at all. I know because i don't smell and it would be the same if a foid ate the same as me.
Probably true tbh. Most modern foids smell just like the toxic food they eat

femdom.IS
I'm not that kinda guy who cant imagine a hypothetical situation where he is consensually fucking a better looking foid. I can make shit up and still get hard. I'd still accept getting sat on by a tall good looking girl because it just makes sense.

tall women are genetically superior. If i still get to fuck her afterwards in a non cucked way, there's nothing wrong with her sitting on my face.

Kek most here are closeted femdom cucks in someway
>femdom.IS users talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc they want foids to chain them up and peg them in the ass
>I talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc I'm concerned about the harsh fate of men in a feminist society
>we are not the same

I already know you're imagining it's Margot Robbie kek.

Good taste though.
>femdom.IS users talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc they want foids to chain them up and peg them in the ass
>I talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc I'm concerned about the harsh fate of men in a feminist society
>we are not the same
Kek true.