Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IM INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE TO SMELLS AND IT FEELS LIKE HELL

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
EVERY SINGLE DISGUSTING SCENT FEELS LIKE I WAS PUNCHED IN THE JAW. LIVING IN THE CITY IS GENUINELY HORRIBLE FOR SOMEONE WITH A SENSITIVE NOSE LIKE MINE

Someone farts near me? HELL :reeeeee:
Next to a curry? HELL :reeeeee:
Public restrooms? HELL :reeeeee:
Public transportation? HELL :reeeeee:
Public anything? HELL :reeeeee:
Onions? WORSE THAN HELL :reeeeee:
Shitty cologne/perfume? HELL :reeeeee:
Sweat? HELL :reeeeee:
Garbage bins? HELL :reeeeee:
My stepfather? HELL :reeeeee:
Pollution? HELL :reeeeee:
Animals? HELL :reeeeee:

Only upside is that I have a real reason to keep the space I live in clean instead of rotting, but that should be something that I do regardless. The real problem is that EVERY OTHER ASPECT TO LIFE REGARDING SCENT IS UNBEARABLE

WTF HAPPENED TO PEOPLE LIKING TO SMELL FLOWERS AND ROSES AND ALL OF THAT OTHER NICE STUFF? DO NORMIES NOT FIND THAT COOL ANYMORE? WOULD THEY RATHER SMELL LIKE GARBAGE 25/8 AND LIVE IN FILTH? I KNOW THAT THE WORLD WOULD SMELL A LOT BETTER IF THE MASSES WEREN'T SO ADJUSTED TO LIVING LIKE PIGS.

but idk, i used to visit farms a lot when i was a little boy so maybe its just my palette :feelssus:

why aren't foids on the list

I was next to a curry today because I was getting groceries and he smelled fucking horrible

Odour blocker cream applied under the nose.

Brutal third nostril opened bro