Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im incel because of jews

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
mfs saying its because of face and height

bruh GTFOH its the jews

Nize it Download

It’s cuz Niggers neegurs nigger nigger nigger +1 to niggers

Last edited:
Technically jews were the foundation for feminism and leftist politics which destroyed the patriarchy, so not wrong.

I blame women.

Technically jews were the foundation for feminism and leftist politics which destroyed the patriarchy, so not wrong.
High IQ
They actively destroyed the West and are getting away with it..

Zionist and liberal jews work together to fuck us over.

Only Jews I trust are Muslim Jews.

Zionists are much more conservative than the left Jews.
All Jews, except for Jewcels, are Zionists because by having children they indirectly help the Zionist agenda.
Jewcels, who are incels, cannot automatically be Zionists for this sole reason. ( Unless the Jewcels decides to be a moron and cope with Zionism )

Muslims Jews exist. One of Prophet Muhammad's wives was a Jew.

I am too. They funded the research that created me.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

nah, the real threat is the Mexicans

In some technicality, yes, they are pretty much somewhat responsible for this ordeal.

In some technicality, yes, they are pretty much somewhat responsible for this ordeal.
fuck the kikes
Jews or not, women would still desire chad just as much, like the blackpill states. But we would have been married to a wife who give us starfish sex, like nearly every man in the 50s who had a job. They destroyed the nuclear family.

@MENSA_IQcel jews made u deformd

All Jews, except for Jewcels, are Zionists because by having children they indirectly help the Zionist agenda.
Jewcels, who are incels, cannot automatically be Zionists for this sole reason. ( Unless the Jewcels decides to be a moron and cope with Zionism )
Zionists are people that believe in the right of the jewish people to have their own state. That's all. Nothing related to fenism or incels. I'm an incel and a zionist.

Everything went down hill when women flooded the job market in the 1970s. Not sure if it was the Jewish propaganda convincing them to, or white cucks. White cucks were already dumb enough to give women the right to vote in certain states such as Wyoming as early as 1869, long before Jews had taken over and then finally pass the 19th Amendment.

all problems of the world are fault of the jew

lol at this thread tbh

this is partially true actually,jews are the creators of western degeneracy,feminism and women rights which allowed foids to be hypergamous to such a degree