Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im incel because of greasy balls

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
its insane tbh

my balls are so fucking greasy and smelly any girl would run away if they got near. its not even about looks anymore. im beyond that. im beyond trueceldom. im greasyballscel.

greasy balls make me incel ffs and i cant shower because id freeze to death with my skinny body in this temperature.

They can sense it through your pants, just like how women (and bullies) would sense that I am not endowed at all :'(

overlystinkypants said:
its insane tbh

my balls are so fucking greasy and smelly any girl would run away if they got near. its not even about looks anymore. im beyond that. im beyond trueceldom. im greasyballscel.

greasy balls make me incel ffs and i cant shower because id freeze to death with my skinny body in this temperature.
Women love masculine scents. Only a lady would know.

Maybe take a shower.

KEK

T a k e a s h o w e r

I can literally smell this post

You never needed them in the first place.

just shower and lift bro! make sure to keep up great personality :))))

Good thing gays (like OP) love that.

Just scrub them with a tooth brush and windex

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just shower and lift bro! make sure to keep up great personality :))))

lifting is cope

Some guys have naturally unpleasant-smelling balls. No amount of showering works, does anyone have another solution?

I have the greaziest balls, too. Showering at least every other day (SHOWERS LOL) will keep it at bay. I used wet wipes, too, my nigga. Dem things are clutch.

BAN HAMMER

@overlystinkypants

RIP OP
UNBAN OVERLYSTINKYPANTS 2018

Not bad trolling tbh. I'll take the b8 and play along.

If it is about your balls than you are the fakest fakecel to ever post here. Fuck off and go clean your balls.