Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm inbred

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I literally just found out that my parents are second cousins, and it all makes sense now as to why I'm so subhuman and have so many health problems. This explains why three of my brothers have autism – two mild and one severe. Fuck being ethnic.

My parents are first coisins

I literally just found out that my parents are second cousins, and it all makes sense now as to why I'm so subhuman and have so many health problems. This explains why three of my brothers have autism – two mild and one severe. Fuck being ethnic.
That must be awful. I am sorry this happened to you and you got the worst cards to be born with.

I'm not, but i'm still subhooman asf

that's brutal as shit

BlueCore

Second cousins is the furthest relation that is still considered inbreeding. If you check the statistics, inbreeding is extremely common in muslim countries. In fact, in most of these countries 30-40% of all people have an equal or higher inbreeding coefficient than in your case, i.e. they come from a marriage of second cousins or one that is closer than second cousins, like first cousins for example. And most of these people are doing alright I think.

Last edited:
Both came from Arkansas.

One moment.

Are you semitic by any chance? Inbreeding is very common in those people.

And most of these people are doing alright I think.
Are they though? Looking at them and comparing them to the native europeans here one can tell the semitic immigrant popualtions usually looks a lot more sickly. Like 70 percent of them have sickle cell desease, droopy af eyes ect.

Are they though? Looking at them and comparing them to the native europeans here one can tell the semitic immigrant popualtions usually looks a lot more sickly. Like 70 percent of them have sickle cell desease, droopy af eyes ect.
If they stay in a muslim country

Holy shit no wonder why your on here
im libyan
are you ethnic
arab
my parents are first cousins.
Second cousins is the furthest relation that is still considered inbreeding. If you check the statistics, inbreeding is extremely common in muslim countries. In fact, in most of these countries 30-40% of all people have an equal or higher inbreeding coefficient than in your case, i.e. they come from a marriage of second cousins or one that is closer than second cousins, like first cousins for example. And most of these people are doing alright I think.
where i live 48% of people are inbred. they look extremely ugly and have ratty faces.
Are you semitic by any chance? Inbreeding is very common in those people.
@Lo

No im african
never thought blacks would still do inbreeding.
muslim blacks?

Go ascend with ur cousin
she have down syndrome but long brown hair and blue eyes
she's kinda hot if you grow up with her.

Would bang
inbreeding + down syndrome

just imagine how the children would look like, i can't go without having kids with her since my parents will probably pressure me for impregnating her

If they stay in a muslim country
I mean i only see them in non muslim countries and they still looks sickly compared to other races. Same goes for jews but even worse.

Thats fucking brutal, you should murder your parents. They deserve it.