Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm in this photo, can you guess who I am?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
group.jpg

:: You guys are roasting my professor like no other. He's a great guy, give him a break XD

The skinny short guy in the front row, 3rd from left would be my guess, or the guy at the back 2nd from right.

Guy on far right, second row.

PS: we all know you're not in that picture but making fun of ugly guys. F-cking cuntcel tbh.

I mean, they're all incels so it's impossible to tell.

Ethnic manlet in the center

What meetup is this? They all look like cucks tbh

alsalsk said:
What meetup is this? They all look like cucks tbh

This is my summer set theory class of last year.

Why did nobody tell me about this incel meetup.

Anonymous said:
This is my summer set theory class of last year.

Haha, i had set theory as well. Such a boring ass subject.

LeagueEuW said:
Why did nobody tell me about this incel meetup.

Haha, i had set theory as well. Such a boring ass subject.

I'm a finitist, so to me, the majority of what is taught in set theory regarding the infinites of objects is bullshit & will always be bullshit.

Holy shit so many subhumans in a single picture lmao

That pencil in the back row, second from the right.

nOTICE how they all have recessed chins.

Only one normie/nerdic looking guy (front row, second from right). Please blackpill me that he's also the smartest one.

nice trolling there pal

modus_coperandi said:
Only one normie/nerdic looking guy (front row, second from right). Please blackpill me that he's also the smartest one.

He was the top student of our class & probably of the whole program. & The smartest there is Professor Hanson, who you all bashed as a pencel. imo, he probably has the highest lay count in our class

A very difficult question, all of them look like incels, but most probably the guy on the second row, third from the left.

So are you gonna tell us which one is you? We need to confirm Incels are the ugly ones. Which one is it?

You were always fairly racist. Maybe you're really the cap-wearing normal-looking white dude (front row, left) who looks like the incel from the Chad vs Virgin comics.

DankIncel said:
So are you gonna tell us which one is you? We need to confirm Incels are the ugly ones. Which one is it?

I'm ethnic, don't want to say more --that should confirm my inceldom.

what a fine collection of subhumans

modus_coperandi said:
You were always fairly racist. Maybe you're really the cap-wearing normal-looking white dude (front row, left) who looks like the incel from the Chad vs Virgin comics.

I'm a self hating "racist" tbh.

Cunt said:
They're all subhuman

I personally don't like being told I'm subhuman, & it's funny seeing all the insults my pencel professor is getting. He was a great instructor & had a great personality. :relief:

The only one from this incel gallery that could escape inceldom is the guy in the green shirt.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The only one from this incel gallery that could escape inceldom is the guy in the green shirt.

Pretty sure he's no incel to begin with. Looks normie as fuck.

Anonymous said:
I personally don't like being told I'm subhuman, & it's funny seeing all the insults my pencel professor is getting. He was a great instructor & had a great personality. :relief:

Nobody insulted his personality or his IQ tho. We were just using the female evaluation scale.

Anonymous said:
group.jpg

:: You guys are roasting my professor like no other. He's a great guy, give him a break XD

Induction day at an ISIS training camp.

Anonymous said:

That's your professor? He looks the same age as the other subhumans.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I mean, they're all incels so it's impossible to tell.

There's 1 normie among them, I bet it's OP.

removed all people who look white. if OP is ethnic as he said then he's one of these 7 guys. i rated the asian guy as the most probable as he's not smiling. no real incel would smile as they have no reason to and dont want to make themselves look potentially stupid. they can only fake it, mostly without showing teeth. at least thats how i act irl. thats how the asian guy looks. he wants to smile for the pic like everyone else but he's so dead inside he can only slightly fake it.

2 looks like a NT guy who hides being incel really well
3 is also probable as he's the type of high T incel with a huge sex drive. he's not Chad so his failed attempts to get sex and desperation might've led him to this forum.
4 and 5 are curries but a lot of them are bluepilled. 5 doesnt look bad enough to be incel and 4 isnt looksmaxed enough to be blackpilled
ironically, 6 looks like he's genuinely smiling without even realizing he's a subhuman. he looks bluepilled.
7 looks like a hipster cuck
[attachment=411]

overlystinkypants said:
removed all people who look white. if OP is ethnic as he said then he's one of these 7 guys. i rated the asian guy as the most probable as he's not smiling. no real incel would smile as they have no reason to and dont want to make themselves look potentially stupid. they can only fake it, mostly without showing teeth. at least thats how i act irl. thats how the asian guy looks. he wants to smile for the pic like everyone else but he's so dead inside he can only slightly fake it.

2 looks like a NT guy who hides being incel really well
3 is also probable as he's the type of high T incel with a huge sex drive. he's not Chad so his failed attempts to get sex and desperation might've led him to this forum.
4 and 5 are curries but a lot of them are bluepilled. 5 doesnt look bad enough to be incel and 4 isnt looksmaxed enough to be blackpilled
ironically, 6 looks like he's genuinely smiling without even realizing he's a subhuman. he looks bluepilled.
7 looks like a hipster cuck

You're why Truecels never post pictures.

But anyway, it seems he's a currycel (judging from his posting history), so that narrows it down to 4(?)

Everybody in that pic looks like a probable incel except for the second from the right in the first row.

I'm gonna guess OP is the guy on the top right in the pic though.

TRUECEL ALERT

Attachments

• 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    121.7 KB · Views: 176
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
TRUECEL ALERT

I feel as if that guy is NT as fuck. He probably had at least one gf, who left him for obvious reasons.

blackcel said:
I feel as if that guy is NT as fuck. He probably had at least one gf, who left him for obvious reasons.

He probably went to an ivy league school, he looks like he's in his early twenties and already has his PhD. He looks like a successful coper tbh.

existentialhack said:
That's your professor? He looks the same age as the other subhumans.

op is obviously trolling

dr-problematic said:
op is obviously trolling

Professor Christopher Lambie-Hanson

Anonymous said:

if u know who's on the picture doesnt mean u r on it or that u r related, but its over him tho

So many subhumans in one place. I've never seen that.

Anonymous said:

You probably don't want to do that.

existentialhack said:
You probably don't want to do that.

I can't imagine that his professor would care at all which one of his students post on some unknown online forum.

Anonymous said:

i mean its terrifying to think that pic isnt even photoshopped, like so many subhumans gathered in one place, ud think its some biological pregnancy labaratory where they tested mixing human and animals dna

modus_coperandi said:
I can't imagine that his professor would care at all which one of his students post on some unknown online forum.

Well, if this was r/incels he'd already be a meme. And I've already jerked off twice to his sister/relative.

existentialhack said:
Well, if this was r/incels he'd already be a meme. And I've already jerked off twice to his sister/relative.

fast reactions my man

fastest hand on the wild west they call it

Anonymous said:
I'm ethnic, don't want to say more --that should confirm my inceldom.

4th from the left.

Ogre

Damn the last truecel meetup.

Zielony4 said:
Damn the last truecel meetup.

We need one in secret. Scheming online isn't as safe &/or private as it used to be.

what makes me sad is that these guys are probably bluepilled. they will never know the truth. they wont know whats wrong with them. they'll try bullshit that doesnt work and just suffer more because virtue signaling roasties and out of touch normies will tell them lies just to cover the disgusting nature and live a fake life themselves.