Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I’m in this hell mostly cuz of piece of shit men

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was always bullied and ostracized by most males , foids done me same wrong too but most men are like fucking apes trying to climb on top of you if they see you’re weaker or shy

I hate men too , hate their guts, was this always like this? I really doubt that

what about you?

Men harass other men because they want to impress females.

most men are like fucking apes
4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

No I hate them as much as you do. Would rumble again

A lot of dudes throw other men under the bus in attempts to impress women.

Men harass other men because they want to impress females.
A lot of dudes throw other men under the bus in attempts to impress women.
True.

Hating foids is 1 thing, but they are more like a force of nature.

Other men actively and consciously act like pieces of shit. If men weren't such retarded monkeys and helped each other it would be us who would form the dick cartel instead of foids and their pussy cartel. Can't have that because of testosterone I guess.

True.

Hating foids is 1 thing, but they are more like a force of nature.

Other men actively and consciously act like pieces of shit. If men weren't such retarded monkeys and helped each other it would be us who would form the dick cartel instead of foids and their pussy cartel. Can't have that because of testosterone I guess.
Same you can see how much they cope in my last thread

Turn your rage into your advantage and become a street fighter

Legalize and subsidize prostitution. Everyone who’s against this are my enemies.

Legalize and subsidize prostitution. Everyone who’s against this are my enemies.
Idc legalize it whatever I am open for anything at this point

Men are fucking evil and women love every second of it.

I was always bullied and ostracized by most males , foids done me same wrong too but most men are like fucking apes trying to climb on top of you if they see you’re weaker or shy

I hate men too , hate their guts, was this always like this? I really doubt that

what about you?

True that's why you need to hang out with either

1) men who are out of the norm and aren't shitting on you

2) other subhuman herbivores

Where are all the good men?

what about you?
there are also good people in the world. hatred is a very negative feeling that does not bring anything good