Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m in the middle of a grass field at 2am

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I don’t even want to go home. What’s the point no one cares about me. I want to lay down flat on the fucking grass. I’m so alone

I always look around and try to see maybe someone’s looking at me, maybe someone noticed me. Nothing. Never

fuck i’m sorry mang, what happened ?

I always look around and try to see maybe someone’s looking at me, maybe someone noticed me. Nothing. Never
Did you really think someone will come? I tried it and nobody will come and contact you...why should someone come to you? They give a shit that you lonely, they think about their own lifes and have everything...why should they worry about you?

Inkwell version of Glastonbury.

I want to lay down flat on the fucking grass.

Over for arachnophobiacels

In all seriousness no one is coming for us, exactly why we have to try and find purpose in something greater than ourselves

Did you really think someone will come? I tried it and nobody will come and contact you..
Sometimes I feel like this is going to happen but even if it was the case I would not accept their pity tbh.

I don’t even want to go home. What’s the point no one cares about me. I want to lay down flat on the fucking grass. I’m so alone
Loneliness has defined my every moment.

I remember one night I had been walking for awhile and I ended Up In a field
it started raining and I just laid in the grass for some reason
It was kind of like this scene from berzerk
AABB40E5 7A81 48B4 AE84 87A033873EA4

except instead of being a badass chad I was just a subhuman depressed loser laying in a field

I remember one night I had been walking for awhile and I ended Up In a field
it started raining and I just laid in the grass for some reason
It was kind of like this scene from berzerk
View attachment 1261970
Real
except instead of being a badass chad I was just a subhuman depressed loser laying in a field
Don’t degrade yourself even though normscum and foids treated us like shit we’re not subhumans. We’re better than them all . All those fucking animals having sex and clubbing like chimps. They’ll rot in hell

I went for a walk at 3am. It was raining. I kept turning around to see if anyone was there. Nothing.

Yes man. Same shit. It hurts. I always think about what this 6’1 blonde blue eyed girl’s ( my groupmate) life looks like…she is so gorgeous, she is so gorgeous she is INTIMIDATING. I know I probably sound like a turbosimp but I am obsessed with her. Imagine her life? Paradise on earth. I really want to share her photos with someone so you people stop calling me a oneitiscuck. Everyone in my place would become a oneititscuck …

Real

Don’t degrade yourself even though normscum and foids treated us like shit we’re not subhumans. We’re better than them all . All those fucking animals having sex and clubbing like chimps. They’ll rot in hell
Physically I am subhuman thats just reality because my genes are bad
Im not even trying to degrade myself thats just how it is
Maybe subhuman was made as an insult but I think its fitting for our life situation because most of us don’t get to live the way most normal people do

Most of us aren’t any better then normies in any way tbh if we were given the same options in life we would all be the same as them because that is the natural way for people to be