Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I’m in some random black family car right now

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Ded serious they are talking a language I don’t understand it’s Haitian I think.

You're going to get executed

I don’t know how to drive and I went to a friends house very far from where I live, my dad brought me, but he is currently sleeping I think, he doesn’t answer my calls and it’s 11pm so I saw this black family and told them to take me with them and they agreed.

The cops are gonna pull you over soon

Just came home 9/10 ride, cool family

You're going to be sent to auschwitz.

I don’t know how to drive and I went to a friends house very far from where I live, my dad brought me, but he is currently sleeping I think, he doesn’t answer my calls and it’s 11pm so I saw this black family and told them to take me with them and they agreed.
Nigga u gonna get killed and ur organs gonna get sold

Mogs me to oblivion for being NT

You’re not NT?!
Yeah man im too anxious to even go outside even going to the store thats next to my house is like hell. I havent been outside for 2weeks and have 0 friends

I legit thought you were NT lol you give me a very Normie vibe jfl
What made you think that?

Yeah man im so anxious to even go outside even going to the store thats next to my house is like hell. I havent been outside for 2weeks and have 0 friends
No way…
What made you think that?
you don’t sound autistic, you seem really normal you don’t have any problem discussing with me and your way Of talking from what I’m seeing also align with normal dudes, if you didn’t tell me you weren’t NT I wouldn’t believe you. Dude like yunez and videogamecoper are non NT and when you talk to them you notice they aren’t NT, I don’t feel that way with u

No way…

you don’t sound autistic, you seem really normal you don’t have any problem discussing with me and your way Of talking from what I’m seeing also align with normal dudes, if you didn’t tell me you weren’t NT I wouldn’t believe you. Dude like yunez and videogamecoper are non NT and when you talk to them you notice they aren’t NT, I don’t feel that way with u
I dont know man irl im very anxious and talk very little I really struggle to get words out of my mouth sometimes its like I got a tape over it

I dont know man irl im very anxious and talk very little I really struggle to get words out of my mouth sometimes its like I got a tape over it
I see but you aren’t diagnosed with autism right? If that’s the case I think your case can be helped. Is your inceldom due to this, your looks, or both?

I see but you aren’t diagnosed with autism right? If that’s the case I think your case can be helped. Is your inceldom due to this, your looks, or both?
No im not diagnosed. But does being non NT only mean being autistic? I dont think I have autism but its possible. I wouldnt say this is the cause of my inceldom but rather that my inceldom caused this. I started getting worse and worse mentally over time because of bad experiences with people but obviously the worse I get mentally the worse my chances of ascending get aswell

No im not diagnosed. But does being non NT only mean being autistic? I dont think I have autism but its possible. I wouldnt say this is the cause of my inceldom but rather that my inceldom caused this. I started getting worse and worse mentally over time because of bad experiences with people but obviously the worse I get mentally the worse my chances of ascending get aswell
No it’s not only autism, there’s adhd, Tourette, ocd etc…

I see very brutal to read I hope it gets better brah
Sending virtual hugs to you nigga
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

No it’s not only autism, there’s adhd, Tourette, ocd etc…

I see very brutal to read I hope it gets better brah
Sending virtual hugs to you nigga
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA
Thanks brocel

They probably stole it