Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm in hell brocels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I've been having constipation :feelsaww: :feelsaww::feelsaww:so I CHUGGED SOME LAXATIVE (in Minecraft) and I'm shitting my guts out.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I haven't slept all night.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels: It hurts so much. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

nobody cares.

Solution is regular fiber intake + 2 liters of water per day + 20 to 30 minutes of walking to improve GI tract motility.

Sorry to hear that.

Always follow the instructions and don’t take too much.
But I guess you’ll know better in the future.

Literal shitpost

me with IBS flairups like twice a week

I've been having constipation :feelsaww: :feelsaww::feelsaww:so I CHUGGED SOME LAXATIVE (in Minecraft) and I'm shitting my guts out.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I haven't slept all night.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels: It hurts so much. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
imagine the smell

I bet if you Chadfished with that as your bio you'd get tons of tee hee replies.

Go ER. In my country, ER is crowded with dumb nurses.

How's the wifi there?

You idiot i wish i was constipated

I have been constipated for 5 days now, I need to poo poo but it won't come out

IMG 3566

shouldn't have had that much

laxative takes like 6 hours to work. take 1 and wait

Think of it as a good cleansing