Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m I the only ethnic who don’t lust after white foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Back in school I used to go after latina and my own race

What’s with this obsession with white foids :feelsseriously:

Not saying white foids are ugly

Imagine chasing after a specific race of foids as an incel. Only requirement I have is healthy weight and not deformed.

I do not either. I lust after Asian foids, like a true anime weebcel

Of course you're not. I also am physically attracted to mestizo brown-skin latinas, even more so than white/blonde.

The "white lust" thing is something whites do to ridicule ethnics' sex drive.
Yeah I used to crush on 1 latina , also used to try sit beside a sand foids if given a chance :feelsohgod:

I dont care for the race, if shes hot shes hot. What is the obsession with the race and with the gatekeeping of foids among incels? We dont steal foids, neither we own foids. Today foid of my race gave me scared looks of disgust and basically run away from me, if she belonged to me she would fuck with me in the middle of the street, hence not mine.

I dont care for the race, if shes hot shes hot. What is the obsession with the race and with the gatekeeping of foids among incels? We dont steal foids, neither we own foids. Today foid of my race gave me scared looks of disgust and basically run away from me, if she belonged to me she would fuck with me in the middle of the street, hence not mine.
I think most of worship white foids are niggers and curries

I wasnt talking about you just to be clear, many incels here obsess over races and will attack you in a passive aggressive way if you like foids of their race. Im sick of the race talk TBH.

Exactly, it annoys me how curries and niggers worship those foids. They sound volcels to me. Actually, I lost all respect i had to curries when I entered this site. They are just a different kind of beaner for me now.

White foids and latinas arouse me most, but I'm not an ethnic (though I have light brown eyes and hair).

Im white, however i dont lust after white women due to my experiences with them, i usually like Asian's or Latino's.

:yes::yes::yes:

2F15AF6D 3BFA 47DA B3FB 0BD303699CA2

Real pic of :feelskek: @Misogynist Curry 卐

Im white, however i dont lust after white women due to my experiences with them, i usually like Asian's or Latino's.
Yeah I’m similar

Of course you're not. I also am physically attracted to mestizo brown-skin latinas
Not brown for me , the latina I like was light skin with brunette hair, same skin as sand foids,

Last edited:
yes I like latinas too :ahegao::society:

I simp hard for white foids. If a hot white foid came into my life I'd probably be her slave.

White and Latina fuckholes :ahegao::feelsohh:

i like good genes regardless of what race of female they are embedded in.

a lot of the time the statistical spread tends to skew the preference toward whites, but it's definitely not the case all the time, or even most of the time any more.

Plenty of ethno-gigastacys that mog white foids into oblivia, and I'd take them in a heartbeat.

The guy who said about volcels is right. Usually tends to be pak and currycels too ive noticed. (And across the pond ricecels), who have this kind of myopic one-trick pony obsession. Probably rooted in some kind of very specific inferiority complex

Last edited:
i like good genes regardless of what race of female they are embedded in.

most of the time the statistical spread tends to skew the preference toward whites, but it's definitely not the case all the time, or even most of the time any more.

Plenty of ethno-gigastacys that mog white foids into oblivia, and I'd take them in a heartbeat.

The guy who said about volcels is right. Usually tends to be pak and currycels too ive noticed. (And across the pond ricecels), who have this kind of myopic one-trick pony obsession. Probably rooted in some kind of very specific inferiority complex
For sex I’d fuck any race of foids but I wouldn’t date sheboons/Indian/Asian females

Middle East
Sand niggers like us can cope since our women are the only race of females that can genuinely look better and more beautiful than European women

That's why Middle Eastern men are less worshipping of white women as compared to nigcels, currycels and ricecels

Attachments

• fc4dc92d-8b7c-4e3f-8180-5e9b083da6c7.jpeg.jpg
    fc4dc92d-8b7c-4e3f-8180-5e9b083da6c7.jpeg.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 12
  • de85b2c1-e1aa-45f7-8cb6-14472d8b5388.jpeg.jpg
    de85b2c1-e1aa-45f7-8cb6-14472d8b5388.jpeg.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1f5ae4d5-cc4a-4a84-b420-3fab0dbbc4b1.png
    1f5ae4d5-cc4a-4a84-b420-3fab0dbbc4b1.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 11
I'm not that interested in white foids too, I'm more into asians (I like the gookiest chinklets, but my favourites are more like filipinas, although I know many are hideous).

White foids are pretty but they had their minds completely destroyed by feminism and ideologues, their beauty is not worth the bullshit you'd need to take for life.

No. You're not. I don't have white fever.

No i don't like white foids that much either

Sand niggers like us can cope since our women are the only race of females that can genuinely look better and more beautiful than European women

That's why Middle Eastern men are less worshipping of white women as compared to nigcels, currycels and ricecels
For me white/MENA and latina women are top

For me white/MENA and latina women are top
I like East Mediterranean/Iranian/Armenian looking women. Only kissing thing tbh is the colored eyes

White is right :feelsaww:

No, Asian American men generally prefer Asian American women. Study after study proved that. Whitecels get all pissy and insecure and say shit like ethnic men prefer their muh huwhite queens. But when you look at the hard data, you see that one study actually showed white men to prefer noodlewhores over their own race of foids. Can you fuckin believe that Jfl.

Anyways, old ricecel here. White foids start looking like crap in their 30s whereas a lot more noodlewhore stacies maintain their youthful look. There are exceptions where very good looking white foids in their 30s are still better looking than any noodlewhore but in general, that is the age range where white foids smv starts to plummet and noodlewhore beckies/stacies actually increase.

You are not :feelsYall:

It's mainly currycels who worship them because they have that retarded caste system and bollywood

I would date any race as long as shes not obese and ghetto

No, Asian American men generally prefer Asian American women. Study after study proved that. Whitecels get all pissy and insecure and say shit like ethnic men prefer their muh huwhite queens. But when you look at the hard data, you see that one study actually showed white men to prefer noodlewhores over their own race of foids. Can you fuckin believe that Jfl.

Anyways, old ricecel here. White foids start looking like crap in their 30s whereas a lot more noodlewhore stacies maintain their youthful look. There are exceptions where very good looking white foids in their 30s are still better looking than any noodlewhore but in general, that is the age range where white foids smv starts to plummet and noodlewhore beckies/stacies actually increase.
White women in general are nothing special, just like every other women:feelsthink:

Last edited:
I'm Europe right now and most white foids look like shit with, they don't take care of themselves. Most are far from the young white Stacy image.

Last edited: