Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm hoping it will be cathartic for me to say this: I am dumb, stupid and legitimately, actually, literally low IQ.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not saying this to fish for reassurance, or pity. Or to hear "hey from your posts you don't seem that dumb".

No, I am saying this because it's true and I really know deep down in my gut that it's true.

I am stupid. I am legitimately low IQ. So, so many things in my life become clear once I accept this fact.

It's so clear now. It all makes sense.

hey, don't depreciate one of my favorite posters :feelsBox:

Maybe you are, but maybe...
it's just the inability to focus on things and a broken attention span mixed with anxiety problems.

Maybe you are, but maybe...
it's just the inability to focus on things and a broken attention span mixed with anxiety problems.
I definitely have all of those, and the broken attention span/focus was the bane of my existence even as a kid, I think I might actually have ADD. But to be honest I've come to realize over time that I am indeed low IQ. There's just no other way to explain some things in my life. Though at the moment my mind is too lazy to even think about examples.

hey from your posts you don't seem that dumb!

The IQpill is more brootal than the lookspill. Intelligence is what separate us from animals. There are more insults directed to low intelligence than to bad looks. If you're stupid you're truly inferior. Tho I'd rather be chad than a genius ngl

I'm not saying this to fish for reassurance, or pity. Or to hear "hey from your posts you don't seem that dumb".

No, I am saying this because it's true and I really know deep down in my gut that it's true.

I am stupid. I am legitimately low IQ. So, so many things in my life become clear once I accept this fact.

idk about iq, but I think you are a cool poster.

The IQpill is more brootal than the lookspill. Intelligence is what separate us from animals. There are more insults directed to low intelligence than to bad looks. If you're stupid you're truly inferior. Tho I'd rather be chad than a genius ngl
cope, dumb chads mogs mensacels to oblivion

What about a genius chad?

What about a genius chad?
They stumble upon mysterious notebooks that can be used to kill people with magic and end up becoming mass murders with delusions of grandeur and die young

They stumble upon mysterious notebooks that can be used to kill people with magic and end up becoming mass murders with delusions of grandeur and die young
Case-in-point. Ted was a chad.

I am actually struggling to accept it. In fact, I hate it. I just want to be normal.

I am actually struggling to accept it. In fact, I hate it. I just want to be normal.
There is no "normal" for incels. If you look below average you will be treated as such, and any additional mental or physical issues are just salt in the wounds.

Attachments

• dc841886-0234-46a2-a52e-bf051c993fbe.jpeg
    dc841886-0234-46a2-a52e-bf051c993fbe.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
hey from your posts you don't seem that dumb!
lol haha
It does hurt to be faced with the fact that I'm stupid. Truly inferior to others. But it makes sense, my life is as shit as it is because all of my choices and actions as a low IQ person.
It's very hard to accept for me too. I had nothing else going for me even as a kid. So I coped by feeling superior, by feeling like I'm smarter than others. But reality shows me I'm wrong in so many ways. There is plenty of proof I'm low IQ and no proof to the contrary.

I definitely have all of those, and the broken attention span/focus was the bane of my existence even as a kid, I think I might actually have ADD. But to be honest I've come to realize over time that I am indeed low IQ. There's just no other way to explain some things in my life. Though at the moment my mind is too lazy to even think about examples.
Just because you're in a bad life situation doesn't necessarily mean that you have a low IQ.
It's all about luck. Picking one or two wrong major life decisions can ruin your whole life. And that doesn't even have to mean that you're low IQ for picking these decisions. You were just unlucky.
Out of your threads I would even say that your verbal IQ (in text form) is definitely above average. Although English isn't even your mother tongue (iirc) you can explain yourself and your feelings very well.
(Ever thought about becoming a story writer? I know that it's kinda unrealistic, but just a thought of mine...)
And don't trust these internet IQ tests. Recognizing these patters and stuff is actually all about having a good attention span.

woops, I didn't realize you were referencing Death Note there.
Sounded like you described Ted
Lol I don't know that guy. I thought you meant ted bundy, he didn't have a magic notebook tho so it makes sense

It does hurt to be faced with the fact that I'm stupid. Truly inferior to others. But it makes sense, my life is as shit as it is because all of my choices and actions as a low IQ person
Same, also because of my appearance and society

I never really felt unintelligent since I live in a shithole inhabited by people with chimp tier IQ. So naturally I mog most people even though I'm at most mediocre.

Light Yagami is brutally mogged by me, Johan Liebert
Nah that guy looked gay as fuck, plus he let me down, I thought the dude was gonna start ww3 or something

who cares? ewhores are paid more than scientists

Johan Liebert could manipulate the entire kinderheim staff to kill each other, he was result of eugenics experiment, succesfully murdered adults at 7 and learned 3 languages in one year, Light was immediatly identified as Kira and made really stupid decisions like killing FBI agents
Yagami killed more people, gotta give him credit for that. Monster was really the most disappointing anime I've ever watched, I was hoping something better at the end tbh

Just because you're in a bad life situation doesn't necessarily mean that you have a low IQ.
It's all about luck. Picking one or two wrong major life decisions can ruin your whole life. And that doesn't even have to mean that you're low IQ for picking these decisions. You were just unlucky.
Out of your threads I would even say that your verbal IQ (in text form) is definitely above average. Although English isn't even your mother tongue (iirc) you can explain yourself and your feelings very well.
(Ever thought about becoming a story writer? I know that it's kinda unrealistic, but just a thought of mine...)
And don't trust these internet IQ tests. Recognizing these patters and stuff is actually all about having a good attention span.
Thanks for your post mate. But my statement in this thread was based upon not only screwing up a few life decisions that led me to the shit life that I live now. It's about everything I do. It's about how I rot and how I crave to do something but I continue to just lie in bed for 16 hours a day, with barely any energy to play even games, just watching sitcoms for 16 hours a day. I don't really have the energy to give any more examples, but suffice to say is that a person who is feeling miserable because he spends 16 hours a day doing nothing but watching sitcoms, browsing the internet and playing games, and he continues to do so, that person is stupid. Added to the stupidity is the fact that I find anything else boring, pointless and anxiety-inducing even. I lack the imagination and even the IQ to find anything worth doing. Everything is such a chore, such a giant consumption of energy to even force myself to do something else for a few minutes. No, this isn't merely depression or lack of an attention span, this is a low IQ problem. Otherwise I'd do something, I'd do anything. But I'm so stupid that only lying in bed watching sitcoms and browsing the net is what I can do. It's what I've done for more than 10 years, rotting and shirking any other responsibility or activity just so I could lie in bed and rot.

It's all about luck. Picking one or two wrong major life decisions can ruin your whole life. And that doesn't even have to mean that you're low IQ for picking these decisions.
Agreed very much with this. Decision makes a man as much as ability does. Too many low iq people in high positions in society, because their brain worked differently and they were lucky enough to find a good spot for themselves. Ability is very much secondary to luck and decision

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back