Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im honestly tired of my father

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
he is fucking dumb and asshole, only walking and looking for problems, dont feel any connection with him, fuck him tbh

Last edited:
im sad for you needsolution bro :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

The manliness of this world is fading away.

It's over for non-replycels

based that you replied to your own thread honestly so it didn't have zero replies and got bumped
im feeling sad when no one replies to my threads so i cope that im my own friend :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Start a fist fight with him tbh

why are you tired of me son

Did you just reply to your own thread?

he is fucking dumb and asshole, only walking and looking for problems, dont feel any connection with him, fuck him tbh
Mines always telling me to do stupid shit like draw your curtains more to the left, clean this piece of lint off the floor... He's a control freak. But yeah, he expects me to respect and love him anyways. Jfl

Mines always telling me to do stupid shit like draw your curtains more to the left, clean this piece of lint off the floor... He's a control freak. But yeah, he expects me to respect and love him anyways. Jfl
Sounds like he has OCD.

im feeling sad when no one replies to my threads so i cope that im my own friend :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
20050.jpg

no one replies

my dad and I rarely talk